Cadwell 28th September

TAFKARM

who as videos maybe @Andrew can save the day 

you need a hero 5 black not the Session onwards for gps which can then be translated into lap timing via software from race technology if i understand it correctly

Just as well my GoPro worked then... will see what I can do in between customers pestering me and earning a living 😁

26 minutes ago, syman84 said:

who as videos maybe @Andrew can save the day 

I've got loads, but mostly chasing after @Michael Whitworth .. didn't see much of the other cars. At one point Pete was homing in on the Ben / Simon battle, but he kept getting thwarted at just the wrong moment with traffic. 😞 

Will get a couple up soon.

17 minutes ago, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

you need a hero 5 onwards for gps which can then be translated into lap timing via software from race technology if i understand it correctly

Ben you completely missed @RussH point - read it again but with a humongous dollop of sarcasm 👍

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Ben you completely missed @RussH point - read it again but with a humongous dollop of sarcasm 👍

I actually thing he was genuinely wanting a go pro with GPS. He mentioned it earlier in the day lol

3 minutes ago, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

I actually thing he was genuinely wanting a go pro with GPS. He mentioned it earlier in the day lol

I do! I wasn’t being sarcastic!

6 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Mystery of @RussH and dead Westy solved. 

Your knee hit the doomsday kill switch!

That’s great news!