Andrew

22 minutes ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

No sure what that was for🤔

Pretty sure I've seen a video of you exceeding track limits?😁

I got the same 🤦‍♂️

Edit;sorry no you didn't exceed the limits in the video😁

Screenshot_20200828-103806_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 minutes ago, CosKev said:

Yeah they made a couple of announcements over the tanoid, side lights only no headlights,they just wanted cars to have rear lights on👍

I don't think I was able to clearly hear any of the announcements from where we were in the paddock. 

Re lights, the only reason I've left my headlights on the car is for those conditions. I've had cars suddenly appear out of my spray without knowing there was a car behind me! @SteveH for one, at a very wet Croft. 🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CosKev said:

didn't enjoy the wet stuff in the morning though😏

Nor me Kev.. it would be OK if it wasn't so .. .. .. wet. 🙂 

Couldn't believe it when it tipped down for the sighting laps, and I hadn't put my waterproofs on. 😞 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Couldn't believe it when it tipped down for the sighting laps, and I hadn't put my waterproofs on. 😞 

Oh dear🤭

Atleast I had those on😁

Realised my aero screen that I've set up for driving on the road in glasses is not much good in heavy rain with my helmet on🤦‍♂️

I've got no air flow over my visor so the rain just sits on it🙄

11 minutes ago, RussH said:

You all need to get a Lionel

What's the plan with dear old Lionel when Westy is up and running? Will he be sharing track day duties, or maybe a wet day back up plan?

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What's the plan with dear old Lionel when Westy is up and running? Will he be sharing track day duties, or maybe a wet day back up plan?

Too much fun to get rid of, plus sharing makes days really cheap. I'll keep him and then I can chop and change.

• Like 2

Well... this trackday (and fu cki ng lionel) had some undesired consequences... 

I love miatas, what can I say...

Thanks for everyone who contributed in the charity thing... we did 24 quid that i will try to sort on its way tomorrow.

IMG-20200828-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20200828-WA0015.jpeg

IMG-20200828-WA0017.jpeg

20200828_221210.jpg

IMG-20200828-WA0011.jpeg

• Haha 4

bl**** hell that was a quick move Maurici.. but I understand as I felt the same after a trip in Lionel..

I am glad I do not have any spare room in my garage otherwise would fill with one!!

2 hours ago, Mole said:

bl**** hell that was a quick move Maurici.. but I understand as I felt the same after a trip in Lionel..

I am glad I do not have any spare room in my garage otherwise would fill with one!!

Haha. Is my 5th MX5... it was a natural move.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...