What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

Would love to do Donny again but having pinged the meter at Blyton (or was it @RussH hitting the Rev limiter:d) I may need a noisy Day.

Wouldn’t mind trying Snetterton either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

What's the noise like a Snetterton 

VRRRRRROOOOOOOMMMM VRRROOOOOOMMMM

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

Would love to do Donny again but having pinged the meter at Blyton (or was it @RussH hitting the Rev limiter:d) I may need a noisy Day.

Wouldn’t mind trying Snetterton either.

I think Blyton's getting a bit tighter on noise.. maybe since Ginetta took over? It's down as 95db drive by compared to Donny's 98db. Perhaps not comparable .. dunno.

As far as I know Snetterton doesn't have a particularly problem with noise. 105db static ..same as most.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I think Blyton's getting a bit tighter on noise.. maybe since Ginetta took over? It's down as 95db drive by compared to Donny's 98db. Perhaps not comparable .. dunno.

Did anyone have a problem with noise at the last Blyton meet the day after our Wet Cadwell?

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

As far as I know Snetterton doesn't have a particularly problem with noise. 105db static ..same as most.

Oops, that's a porkie pie! Just checked, Snetterton is down as 102db static, and 92 drive by. 

Edit:

..Ignore my ramblings.. 🙂 I looked on Javelin's website and they state 102 for Snett, MSV appear to state 105db static and 92 drive by.

Either way, I dont think Snetterton is "bad" for noise.

48 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Did anyone have a problem with noise at the last Blyton meet the day after our Wet Cadwell?

Evidently yes.

22 hours ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

Would love to do Donny again but having pinged the meter at Blyton

54 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

I wouldn’t call it a problem we were just told one of the red Westy’s with the FW back kept pinging the meter, which had to be me. As the other FW was a sport 250 which sounded like a Sowing machine.

So where's it going to be ..the noise allowed long haul to flatlands of Norfolk..but near to me,..the central undulating entertaining but slightly noise sensitive tarmac of Donny..or the hilly wet noisy less central fun of Lincolnshire..

I am getting nearer to booking..maybe this weekend...

Where's the vote?

Just now, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

I think it's gotta be Snetterton 

Too far for me - Knockers will probably be my next one unless something comes up before that I can get to in around 3hrs. 

I'd also be up for another cadwell day. I'd do Donnington but I like to be part of an equal opportunities group and if some of us can't get under the noise limit then I'd sooner go somewhere where we can all go. 

I'm still itching to have a good day at Anglesey but that's not looking good either I keep seeing on Facebook early August days are being cancelled 

Late notice 

Does anyone want a free entry for tonight at Cadwell if so ring me and i can transfer the entry into your name.

07771 686009

• Like 1