What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

Ha ha, just looked.. it also says:

To set up a Group Booking of your own, please contact Stuart Garland on 0843 453 3000 or email stuart.garland@msv.com *Garages cannot be reserved at Cadwell or Bedford. Additional garages can be bought with the discount. **These options need to be requested at the time of booking

Apologies - we are unable to coordinate group discounts of this nature until further notice.

So, we've done well to get the group thing done.

51 minutes ago, Andrew said:

So, we've done well to get the group thing done.

Indeed! I spoke to a couple of different people - one was kind of “hmmmm group discount, might be ok but we’re almost sold out... not sure the group had been allocated...” - but I had to call back as I was out and had no card on me!

20 mins later, card in hand, the other chap just said “only a couple of places left, you just got in - so with 10% off that’s...” 

So - nice one @Andrew 👍

40 minutes ago, EBD Engineering said:

@Andy (Sycho) aka flamethrower has had a bit of mapping done on his s2000. So it may not spit flames anymore. 

Mine has also been tamed  so no more of this

B83B1719-2B9A-44D2-BD1A-4182C960ECA9.jpeg

• Sad 1

No flames! what's the matter with you! Wish I could get mine to flame..

It did at Blyton a couple of years ago but I think it was running on three pots at the time! 😞 

P1090099c.thumb.jpg.dd1cc87c5195dec922758502fa3385b8.jpg

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

No flames

Well I’m not 100% sure they are gone - but my TPS was out and since resetting the car no longer behaves like an ASBO Corsa while throttling off into country villages 

• Haha 1

On 23/05/2020 at 13:31, SootySport said:

I’m off to Snetterton next Tuesday so I guess all MSV circuits will follow the same procedure. Just a bit of info for up coming trackdays at MSV circuits-

briefings and signing on is all done on line, you have to upload a Driving licence photo to the MSN Website when viewing event instructions. You still Need to carry the DL on the day.

No camping at the track night before.

One car per garage.

No visitors/Spectators.

Co drivers can only be from the same household as yourself.
No static Noise Test, drive by only.

Usual Social distancing applies.

Not heard anything? how was Snetterton? 

The guy said on the phone we have to do online check-in and watch the briefing 24hrs before the day. But I can't see anything online as to where to check in

10 minutes ago, EBD Engineering said:

The guy said on the phone we have to do online check-in and watch the briefing 24hrs before the day. But I can't see anything online as to where to check in

I think they send us a link to some web page or something about a week before the event.

Well that was easy, didn’t have to do a thing & it didn’t cost anything.

Thank Ben🤑

O & we still have flames:d

• Like 1

So who else is doing the ”double” with Blyton just round the corner the next day 😁

If there’s nowhere to camp overnight I’m out though!

5 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

So who else is doing the ”double” with Blyton just round the corner the next day 😁

If there’s nowhere to camp overnight I’m out though!

If there's no overnight camping by then.. perhaps you could just drive really really slowly from Cadwell to Blyton? 😃