• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Bananaman

• westy

• Westfieldman

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similiar problem with a deeply offensive little icon that couldn't be deleted. I'm on AOL (and crap at computing) and downloaded some free software called Adaware and Spybot from their site. It got rid of the program and also cleaned up a ton of other rubbish that had accumulated.

BTW I'm interested to hear that there was such a lot of silicon at the NEC. I'm thinking about putting in some of those new blue radiator hoses myself :devil:

downloaded some free software called Adaware and Spybot from their site. It got rid of the program and also cleaned up a ton of other rubbish that had accumulated.

We usually install Adaware on all our clients machines; normally it'll come up with 50 -100 pieces of spyware/malware/cookies and cr*p.

One customer took the record yesterday with just over 7500 items found, and a very poorly PC.  :down:

Its behaving a whole lot better with all the crud removed  :)