Cadwell Park 7th December

Crossflow westy

Good evening all !

Just.a quick heads up ill be going to Caldwell park on the 7th December if any one else fancied it , there is a couple of us heading up from London on the 6th ready for the track day on the 7th , will be my first one in the westy! Lets hope its a good one 

17 hours ago, Crossflow westy said:

Good evening all !

Just.a quick heads up ill be going to Caldwell park on the 7th December if any one else fancied it , there is a couple of us heading up from London on the 6th ready for the track day on the 7th , will be my first one in the westy! Lets hope its a good one 

Weather could be tricky in December? 😉

Good luck. :yes:

Brave I know ! I was hoping to get one in sooner but due to getting rear ended and the car getting written off it has delayed me ! so now I can get one in before the end of the year and then after the track day I can carry on with the upgrade :) 

• 2 weeks later...

@Lionel  is ready, the diary is empty....but I need someone to double drive with me because I cant drive the tow car at night (yet) :|

How was Cadwell? I ended up at Oulton in the end, good day and  pretty much dry all day 

16 hours ago, Meatibald Archpants said:

I ended up at Oulton in the end, good day and  pretty much dry all day 

Any video evidence? ;)

Later 😜 Plus bonus footage of Russ driving away from me like I'm stood still.

IMG-20191208-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.a3b2989456fb1eb4cf8ac5f7e8b0bd5a.jpeg

I’ll get some up later, Ron. I’m just rearranging the trailer / garage so I can fix Lionel again....

• Sad 1