Three Sisters Drift Experience Day 24.9.2019

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

47 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I'm in - will email to confirm :yes:

I was hoping to be, but now Wendz has booked a week on Northumberland Coast.

Now Hoping South Drift Day not too extremely South.

So if there are 15 people attending at £299 each how many cars will be available and how much time will each person be guaranteed behind the wheel?

• Like 1

Would anyone like to answer this question? £299 is a lot of money for 30 minutes behind the wheel, if on the other hand it's much more than this fair enough.

I’ve done them twice before, and there was a lot of seat time, (those were both just mornings, too.) I’ve no idea how much that worked out to in minutes though.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2019 at 17:51, Paul Hurdsfield said:

So if there are 15 people attending at £299 each how many cars will be available and how much time will each person be guaranteed behind the wheel?

2 cars available on the day. I cannot confirm the total amount of time in a car as the itinerary for the day hasn't been confirmed. So far we have 6 members who have confirmed interested. 9 more required for the day to run.

The event is a full day, so time in the seat should be significantly more.

26 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

So far we have 6 members who have confirmed interested. 9 more required for the day to run.

When will you decide if it has to be called off?

As per my PM I could do with knowing in time to book a track day instead (no time free to do both sadly)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

The event is a full day, so time in the seat should be significantly more.

Forgot to add, the ones I've done were half days, too. A full day is way more in-car time! 

A half day back then felt like a real workout! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

When will you decide if it has to be called off?

As per my PM I could do with knowing in time to book a track day instead (no time free to do both sadly)

I'm trying to drum up numbers a.s.a.p I'll let you know by next week.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

I'm trying to drum up numbers a.s.a.p I'll let you know by next week.

If you don't get enough, may be worth putting up an alternative date.

I know several who were interested but unable to attend this date.

@Westfield Parts Dept Patrick, would offering half day slots be possible? This may increase attendance numbers and enable the day to go ahead, given all the effort you've put in etc.

Good Morning All,

Thank you everyone for the interest so far.

The initial plan was to run two seperate days however the confirmed interest isn't enough to justify running two seperate days. We have made the decision to run one day only. Unfortunately we will not be running the event at a southern location.

I have confirmed numbers for Three Sisters on the 24.9.2019. If you are interested in attending this day please confirm by email patrick@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Regards

Patrick 

Just now, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Good Morning All,

Thank you everyone for the interest so far.

The initial plan was to run two seperate days however the confirmed interest isn't enough to justify running two seperate days. We have made the decision to run one day only. Unfortunately we will not be running the event at a southern location.

I have confirmed numbers for Three Sisters on the 24.9.2019. If you are interested in attending this day please confirm by email patrick@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Regards

Patrick 

Patrick - is this confirmation that the event is definitely on?

ta 😁