Hulme End, Peak District, Sun 3rd Feb, 11.00

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The Tea Junction at Hulme End re-opens next Sunday with it's new owner, Georgia, so lets give it a whirl and meet there at 11.00 for a brew. Then it's a wiggle around the lump to arrive at Wetton for lunch in the cafe.

Hulme EndTea Junction, Hulme End, SK17 0EZ at 11am. 

Weather dependent of course, who is joining us? 

• Like 1

Will try. Start point is well over 2 hours driving to get to from home so it needs to be ‘enjoyable weather’ :)  I’ll post nearer the time to confirm!  Here’s hoping. 

• Like 1

@AndrewBClarke you can call at our house to break the journey a little bit if you like. We will be leaving at 10.15am. Snow, don't mention snow.

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer. Will do weather permitting. Looking forward to it.

Hi Julie, I’ve a dilemma  :(

1, come out with you to enjoy tea,cake food and good company or

2, go into the garage and start putting the engine and gearbox back together or

3, go to my moms and start putting up the plaster coving

but i’ll wait and let the weather decide:d

take care Andy and Becky

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aeg said:

Hi Julie, I’ve a dilemma  :(

1, come out with you to enjoy tea,cake food and good company or

2, go into the garage and start putting the engine and gearbox back together or

3, go to my moms and start putting up the plaster coving

but i’ll wait and let the weather decide:d

take care Andy and Becky

Obviously Nr 1!  Too cold for either 2 or 3 :) 

@aeg you do not have a dilemma at all, you both have a Sunday off and there is a Westfield Sponge Cake Club run on, that is fate and absolutely must be taken advantage of :yes:It's the club rules.

• Like 1

Trying to encourage @MattV to join us. He is either working on his Westy or finished it and coming. Hopefully the latter but he will let me know nearer the time. Marie could well be joining us at Hulme End just for the social. 

Brill, thank you @AndrewBClarke fingers crossed for Matt and it would be wonderful to see Marie again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aeg said:

Julie, what’s Glen’s weather girl got forecast for us?? or is she on holiday sunning herself!

70 degrees and sunny!  Carol says 4 degrees and dry so should be great. Glen’s Keely Donovan will get it wrong anyway so don’t listen to her :)  - she’s a wrongun! 

Andrew I thought Glen’s favourite was Lucy Verasamy  ;) but she seems to always be sunning herself in far away places. We should be there in the tintop as long as the weather gods don’t play up

• Like 1

Still watching the weather but intending to see you all there!

• Like 1

Woohoo, we should have a poll here, who is the prettiest weather girl, Keely or Lucy. I think Lucy, but Glen won't choose, he says he wants to rotate them - I am worried now :oops:.

They will have one thing in common, the forecast will be wrong :d

Let's hope everyone can make it in whatever car, the driving will be grim anyway on salty, slippy roads, but the venues, views and company will be 10 out of 10.

• Like 2