Introductory Special Offers!!!

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents!

Hope you are all well and avoiding the snow and cold weather as much as possible.

My name is Patrick Costello and I am new the new parts manger at Westfield Sportscars.

Quick introduction from myself to you all if you need any help, assistance or parts requirements my email address is patrick@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

As an introduction to you i am able to offer the some fantastic savings on some items.

Please see link below and i wish you all a happy new year and look forward to speaking and meeting you all in 2019.

https://parts.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/special-offers

Best regards

Patrick Costello.

• Like 2

Hello Patrick, congratulations in your new role.

• Like 1

:ww: Patrick, best of luck in your new role. See you at Stoneleigh?

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the wishing me the best, much appreciated. Yes, I'll be at Stoneleigh. Really looking forward to it. 

Huge discounts on the weekend, maybe not quite 50% :).  

Nice to hear from you , it would be advantageous for you to browse the forum regularly and you may be able to improve Westfields offering to members and the public from discussions that do happen from time to time on parts and lead times . 

• Like 1

Congrats in your new role. 

One thing that could use some attention is the shipping weight/postage costs calculations on the web shop. I've seen this a few times now, most recently last night.

Wanted to order 8 x poly bushes and 2 x ali rad mount brackets, shipping weight came up as 8.5kg, and cost £17.50 with VAT! This is clearly both inaccurate and uncompetitive.

Most online traders are offering free postage after a certain spend. I think if you're serious about the online parts store and making a business out of it, it should be addressed. Folks are likely to go elsewhere otherwise.

This is intended as feedback rather than the usual common moaning. I ordered the stuff anyway, if I had more time/patience I would of waited and called! It didn't leave me feeling I had a good experience though, and that's an important part of retail in these times.

All the best,

Steve

• Like 1

@JulianE I'm actively coming onto the forum and browsing through the topics. Good to see what's going on around the UK in the Westfield world.

• Like 1

I've noticed that Patrick , great to see someone enthusiastic interacting with members and giving support :d

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@thebutler Thank you for the congratulations.

I totally understand where you are coming from and I greatly appreciate the feedback, we can't improve without it.

In regards to postage, it's something I noticed myself when I started. I've contacted our logistics supplier to try and obtain better rates. I will however be looking at this situation over the next few months. I want to improve the buying process. If it means lowering the carriage costs, we will discuss it and amend if need be. 

As I've recently started, I need to learn and assess for a while before I can make lasting changes.

Regards

Patrick

• Like 3

It's the best way for me to interact with the community and my customer base. I'm attending Stoneleigh and I'm coming to the Hog Roast for a sneaky beer after the first day. Really looking forward to it. 

Edited by Westfield Parts Dept
mis spelt word.
  • Like 5

Last few days of January. We only have 2 sets of seats left and 2 half cages. All other items sold.

Free UK delivery on the remaining items. If you wish to purchase, message me on here or email: patrick@westfield-sportscars.co.uk