Help! I need convincing

pollocka

try pricing c******m upgrades! may be a deciding point! another point is the advice you have had so far! the wscc has recomended you try all the cars available in your price range! westfield,c******m, birkin etc. who gave the best advice! have you tried a seight?  if not you should! :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  anyhow take your time and find the car which is the best fun per pound spent!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pollocka

• Blatman

• gregh

• westy

DMS just picked a fight............

..... but only in an helpful context  :devil:  :devil: Of course, I hadn't read this thread so was completely unaware that the young Mr pollocka was already considering Westies :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I couldn't be bothered to wade through X replies

Isn't the question a bit like going in to McDonalds and asking.  Which is best McDonald's or Burger King.  What sort of objective answer woul you exepect to get?  ???

I, completely unbiased, would  say buy a Westfield - Fun to construct and to drive but completely indigestible  :D

I'm in Cheshire so if you fancy a viewing then pop across.

Sufficient to say it VX powered and at about xxx Bhp /ton is more than enough for my driving skills.

Ash

pollocka

Here's your nearest meet, I've been along to a few of these along with the Cheshire & north staffs meets & there OK, might give you a chance to have a ride out in a few cars.

John also arranges Blats on the weekend into Wales.

There is a wide variety of cars/owners at these meets so could be a good chance to get a feel for them.

Give John a ring he's very helpfull & a nice bloke.

John Dolan

0151 355 1486

bollockybill33@hotmail.com

VENUE:

Tudor Rose on the A540 near junction with A550

2nd Tuesday of the Month at 8:00pm

Best of luck Andy :t-up:

Jeez that 140 MPH run just brings my skin up in goose bumps !!!!!!!

That looks like the suspension bridge out of Le Harve, I got up to 165MPH (indicated) out of the toll booths there (two up with luddage for two weeks hols) on my ZZR 1100 D1 Awesome!!!!!!!

I just love the way the nose dips on the gear changes.  :love::love:  :love:

Chaz.

Have a look at the Birkin www.birkincars.co.uk

They have used ones in sometimes....worth giving them a call.

Min will be for sale  in the Summer if you haven`t got anything by then ;-)

I suspect for your budget the Westie route will give you more bang for your buck. Birkin might be able to offer something but there aren`t so many about so you won`t have a big choice.

Simon