Provisional Calendar ?

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Croft mon 12 April is the monday a bank holiday?.I  haven't checked my culindar yet :p  as I haven't received it !!! :D:D

Buzz :xmas:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

Yep, I updating dates noted on my posting on page 1  :D  :D

rather than keep repeating myself or repeating myself  :D  :D  :p

Sorry, should have been clearer.

I meant the calendar that's part of these forums (the one you've been putting the track days and stuff in).

Andy

Mark Stanton, you have email.

Nit pick mode again, sorry :)

I often wonder why people feel the need to do this. There's a standing joke in our office that the sales people often ring us up to tell us they've sent us an e-mail. We know that, our e-mail client tells us...

Is it me?

:D

Andy

Mark Stanton, you have email

I'd rather have a blank cheque or 6 winning lottery numbers  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Andy - All dates are provisional at the moment - I'll be putting them into 2004 calendar when everything is confirmed - changes may still be made  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks for mail Simon - I'll drop you a line tonight  :xmas:  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Boing BTTT  :D  :D  Event calendar updated see Page 1

:D

Thanks Mark, looking an interesting season  :D  :D  well done for all the hard work in sorting this out  :D

Nick

I think we need some more events  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Tis a pity about June though  :(  not much doin other than our own weekend - but I'm sure that'll be enough  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blues:

I think we need some more events  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Down South  :D  :cool:  :t-up:

I'm hoping I'll be fit and well for the 2004 season but it's not looking terribly hopefull unfortunately.

Will hopefully have the car up and running just in case and I'll try and make it to at least ONE event next season, even if it's just to spectate  :)

Must renew my MSA licence and try and get some use out of it  :arse:

Tis a pity about June though    not much doin other than our own weekend - but I'm sure that'll be enough

Good job too. Le Mans is on........

Abingdon - No invite for WSCC

Castle Combe - No invite for WSCC and problems with noise. Preference in previous years has been given to Caterham challenge and organisers cannot provide sufficient entry places for WSCC SS

Debden - no invite for WSCC

Longcross - No invite for WSCC

Longleat - Rarely used and no invite for WSCC

North Weald - its on the list 21 March 2004

Porlock - Rarely used and no invite for WSCC

Wethersfield - No invite for WSCC

:D  ;)  ;)  :D

Most of the above are able to be filled very easily by local regional championships and are limited to number of events per year  ;)  :) Many are unable to accommodate our championship in addition to current invites as it is very easy for the WSCC SS to attract in excess of 30 drivers

Not forgetting Dunkeswell  ;)  :D  which has some of the wierdest class structures around - which has been "rested" from WSCC for 2004 as it attracts only a very small number of WSCC entrants with one of our lowest attendances

Colerne ??? Pestolozzi ???

Not forgetting Dunkeswell  

Actually, I'm trying my hardest to forget Dunkeswell......  ;)

Pestolozzi ???

Pestalozzi is lost as a venue for now.

When you say 'no invite' do you mean you wait to be asked?  Or you asked but got rejected?

Ian

Pestolozzi gone as well  :(  :(  :arse:  Best one (IMHO) was Finlake and sadly that is no more either  :(  :down:

During each season we generally "sound out" shall we say, for invites for the following season and ask if we may be included  ;)  :D  :) if we get a "positive reaction" to our anticipated numbers. - Many clubs like to put on a varied programme of cars and work within a "radius" - when something like 30 to 40 Westfields are able to descend on an event - although great for us - it may not be viewed in a similar light.

Although to be fair majority clubs are grateful of our championship support and have always invited us from day 1

Prescott and Gurston are two venues that we would also like to include on our championship calendar  :)  both South (ish)  ;)

One day maybe  ;)  :D  :D  ;)  we may not be viewed as "yet another Westfield kit car"  :devil: but more rightly as serious track cars with quality drivers holding many track records  :D  :D  ;)

As an aside we already have 155 drivers pre-registered for 2004 - so it looks like it could be a very exciting and busy season  :D  :D