Provisional Calendar ?

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

How about a provisional Speed Series Calandar so we can all start to think about organising ourselves for next year  :D  :D  :D

Might even give us something else to do over the Christmas time  :D  :D

Nick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

You ought to be worrying about how you're gonna keep hold of the Class F crown; what with the promise of all this high powered lightweight noo blood :D  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Yep I can post a very provisonal calendar of SS events, but please be aware it is very provisonal - don't get booking B&B's until it's all confirmed - I'll drop a question mark against those still undecided + there are some spaces awaiting to be filled.

Be flexible with your diaries  :D  :D  ;) There aren't any event regs ready yet so don't get worrying about entries. we also have a couple of date "clashes" and are trying if poss to re-negotiate invites. Use pencil or have some tippex at the ready.

Sunday 21st March   North Weald **New**

Sunday 4th April Three Sisters Sprint

Saturday 24th April    Aintree Sprint

Monday 12th April   Croft Sprint

Saturday 1st May  Oliver’s Mount Hillclimb

Sunday 2nd May Oliver’s Mount Hillclimb

Saturday 15th May    Harewood Hillclimb

Sunday 16th May   Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb

Saturday 22nd May    Knockhill Sprint

Monday 31st May    Llandow Sprint

Sunday 20th June Curborough Sprint Westfield S.C.C.

Sunday 11th July    Harewood Hillclimb ????? Awaiting info

Sunday 11th July  Boscombe Sprint

Saturday 17th July  MIRA

Sunday 18th July   Scammonden Hillclimb Westfield S.C.C.

Saturday 24th July   Brawdy Sprint ?????? Awaiting info

Sunday 25th July   Llys-y-Fran Hillclimb

Sunday 1st August      Hethel (CANCELLED)

Sunday 1st August     Loton Park Hillclimb

Saturday 7th August    MIRA

Saturday 7th August    Goodwood

Sunday 15th August    Curborough Sprint

Saturday 28th August    Lydden Sprint **New**

Saturday 4th September     Ty Croes Sprint

Sunday 5th September     Ty Croes Sprint

Saturday 11th September Wiscombe Hillclimb

Saturday 18th September Thoresby Park Sprint

Sunday 19th September Thoresby Park Sprint

Saturday 2nd October      Three Sisters Sprint

WSCC SS 2004 entry regs are still with the MSA awaiting approval  :down:  :bangshead:  :down:  :bangshead: there's only one guy there that can approve them and he's on holiday  :D  :p  :p  :down:  :bangshead:

spam boy all of those dates seem to be at weekends  ???  :suspect:  :arse: and i work weekends  :arse:

Mark,

That' great thanks very much, gives everyone a chance to plan Hols etc :D  for SWMBO without clashing with an important potential date :) .

As to Scott, don't worry, I'll just outdrive em, like I did last year :D:p:D  say's he with car in the garage in bits working furiously to put all the mods in place to make it faster, "now where did I put that extra Busa engine ???"  :p:p:p

Nick

and don't forget Mallory Park on 16 July - Harewood on 30 May and Curborough on 19 June :D  :D  :D  for track days.

SteveD - I've tried to find some midweek events especially for you - sadly nothing available  :down:  :down:  :down:  looks like you'll just have to book some weekends off  :D  :D  :D  :p

Thats only 18 :0  :0  :0  I wanna do then!!!

Nick, the only way you're gonna get that thing faster is to stop listening to your (male) pit monkey :D

Car not in bits yet; but soon to be :blues:  :blues:  ;)

woooooooooohoooooooooo scamoden dam ....................!!!  errrrrrrrrrrrrm i think i could manage a couple of weekends off  ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :devil:  :sheep:  :durr:  you may not beleive  this but there is a scamoden championship next year and i will be doing it  :arse: i have bought a new land rover discovery especially  :bangshead:  :suspect:  :oops:  ???

I told the Pit Monkey - Scott, he says "lookout he'll be round for his peice of flesh early in the season, or failing that just take a couple of plug leads off  :p  :p "

Looks like we will have to get em back to together for the 4th April then.  :D  :D  :D  Roll on 2004

Nick

lookout he'll be round for his peice of flesh early in the season

Does this mean he will be out in the Dutton to beat Mr Beeland as well  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Is there anything we can build into the regs to give Scott a chance ?  What about extra points for blue cars with aero screens driven by blokes called Scott.  That should even it up a bit  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

sometimes ???   :bangshead:  :t-up:

Is there anything we can build into the regs to give Scott a chance ?  What about extra points for blue cars with aero screens driven by blokes called Scott.  That should even it up a bit  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Strap some lead to mr Algar. He weighs about the same as my left leg :cool:

Rob

That's a good idea, maybe we should get Luke to take Scott up on his offer to drive his car. That way at least the car will know what it's like to win.   :devil:  :D  :devil:

Niick

PS Might end up eating these words one day  :sheep: