Provisional Calendar ?

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Hethel in the calendar is fantastic :D It's right on Lotus's door step :p Steve will be pleased cos he'll be able to bring his little car back to its birthplace  :p

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

and in the blue corner we have Team Banzai Beeland  :D  :devil:  :D  whilst over in the yellow corner is Plastic Man Algar  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :p

and its ages until April - this thread could get seriously long  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :xmas:

And in the Red corner Mark "wideboy" Stanton  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Ok so who's going for the Green corner ?

Hi Scott,

What you doing up, I'm only here cause the misses needed some help to do some on-line shopping. Least it stops me getting dragged round the shops. Check out the post on Steve's Karting, you'l like that one.

Cheers

Nick  :blues:

Is it part 1 I should be worried about or Part 2 :D:D:D

Scott

I wouldnt say Nick is taking this too serious but he was asking if I knew any engineering companies who could acurately drill the middles out of all his bolts :D  ???  :D (as for the ones on the car :p ??)

Some changes to Llandow date - see original posting  :D  :D  ;)

and for those having received the 2004 fixtures with their ne licences - don't take them as set in stone  ;)  ;)  although printed and issued by the MSA - changes are possible  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  The dates in this thread are "pucker"  :D  ;)  :D

but he was asking if I knew any engineering companies who could acurately drill the middles out of all his bolts :D  ???  :D

He ought to....That busa car nearly weighs as much as my vx car :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Boing BTTT

See page 1 for edited and updated fixtures  :D  :D  :D  :xmas:

Apologies if I'm teaching you to suck eggs Mark, but are you updating the calendar on here with these dates?

Ta.

Andy (going to make more of an effort to get along to some of these next year :t-up:)

Yep, I updating dates noted on my posting on page 1  :D  :D

rather than keep repeating myself or repeating myself  :D  :D  :p