Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

16 hours ago, aeg said:

Out and about in the peaks today.8FA4871B-4C16-4D97-8D2E-8ED6BFC1CFEA.thumb.jpeg.c7dddf090d2c5b50d34736824d1b44bd.jpeg

Is this possibly the rarest Westfield photo ever? Julie in the passenger seat. 🙀

6D9085D1-95EE-451C-A4D3-6A63FACB1520.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

:laugh: to be fair, was on a small screen, just saw the hat!

1 hour ago, aeg said:

If we ever get a photo of Glen in the driving seat it should be the cover of the calendar 😂

No, no , no, not happening, besides it takes 20 minutes to change the harness over 😀 Thinking about it I don't think he has had a drive of it yet this year :oops: perhaps I should be a good girl and offer the keys to him....next week of course 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, aeg said:

If we ever get a photo of Glen in the driving seat it should be the cover of the calendar 😂

Be careful of what you wish for @aeg Our 'International Super Star' is already a Calendar boy!

image.png.9cccbaa70039f515e267f863f3e1ed8a.png

I'd keep a tight grip on your keys, as he's taken a liking to your orange focused car 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@aeg photoshop does wonderful things and Mr Orange Crush is a clever socks 😀  does he know where Tango Man has been today though?

At the Nürburgring in my Westfield and on the track.

548308FE-3ED0-4945-BA51-C23545D801F2.jpeg

81EB8CBB-D4D3-4F40-AABE-082A28DCED76.jpeg

• Like 6