Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

52 minutes ago, Mole said:

You must be getting the hang of getting the engine in and out now!

Its fixed in with dzus fasteners you know. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another MOT pass, I was told that any car that was produced without LED lights but had them he had to fail? I reminded him that it was a kit car and had no specification so how could he fail me on it and bl**** hell he agreed :westy:

ruby 1.jpg

• Like 3

Well, you could phone Simon at Westfield today and order a factory built Westfield of whatever style your heart chose, with LED headlights, (and indicators, rear lights etc for that matter), so that's a factory produced car with LED from the start ;) 

(small print, I've no idea if they IVA it with regular and swap to led afterwards or not, but it was ordered and supplied new with LED headlights)

20190825_134103.thumb.jpg.74a98a8f730a699097fdee6853c8f43a.jpg

Tan hill inn pennine way, stoped to take a picture bet it's a wild place in winter, got the tool kit /survival kit out to help a biker his radiator was hanging off, then off to Barnard castle, back home via kirkby Lonsdale fantastic roads, around 180 miles round trip and sun burnt arms😎

Tony 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oh dear, the moths seem to have been at my spare nose cone!

218DAF05-7422-49DF-B697-67E302A4A074.jpeg

B8C9841F-963C-4C7F-8C93-2B888D731B03.jpeg

• Like 4

Lots of nice measuring marks or did you add those after you cut the hole for authenticity......😁

• Haha 4

Nope, it looked like an x-ray first, with the location of the intercooler drawn on, then experimenting drawing out different vent positions.

4B3CF947-63A9-4D04-BD95-5C0384924D8A.jpeg

5FFAC9FA-EFE7-4B03-826A-D91673F1D393.jpeg

• Like 2