BugMan

I'm just at the stage of fitting my dash and have 1 more item to add which is the Ctek battery charger connector which I'm going to mount on the LH side of the dash, near the edge.

Just checking before I fit this, is there any chance this could prove a problem with IVA?

I can't imagine it would but though I'd ask the team. :o

IMG_2670.JPG

I'd agree, not worth the risk in my opinion. I used good old fashioned croc clips, until after IVA. Could you neatly tuck it up behind the dash, until IVA completed?

Yea, thats my current plan, I'm buying some connectors so I can separate it post IVA  until then will be tied up under the passenger side.

Thanks guy's 

Mine is fitted under the dash on the passenger side. Keeps it out of the weather and out of sight.  Plus you don’t have to leave it on if you change the car.