21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Hope I will be allowed to run my old chariot up the hill.

additionally, having organised Yorkshire Experience & several MSA events I am happy to offer my services.

booked my  Digs already in nearby Pub.  Sadly not quite walking distance.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Rocket said:

Hope I will be allowed to run my old chariot up the hill.

additionally, having organised Yorkshire Experience & several MSA events I am happy to offer my services.

booked my  Digs already in nearby Pub.  Sadly not quite walking distance.

Ron are you going to drive across to Bicester Flywheel on the Sunday?

I'm thinking how to get my Westfield and C type across on Saturday for a run up the hill to compare the experience may get a mate to drive it over, but need to get it on the road first 

Hi Everyone

Thanks very much for this wonderful response it is really appreciated!

Please carry on getting friends and members to register their interest.

I am in the process of compiling the information pages and will publish early in the new year when you will be able to formally book your place!

Thank you for all the offers of support on the day which will be gratefully received and I will be in contact as the detail unfolds.

In the meantime while you are in the loft finding the christmas decorations please have a look for any pictures, video or even super 8 footage of any of the SS events since 1998.

It does not matter how embarrassing it is we will use it sensitively!

Many thanks in advance and have great festive season!

Best wishes

Graham (Glutey)

• Like 2

Hi Dave

Yes we have that one" in the can" as they say but I would like as many as we can get to cover the history of our wonderful championship so I hope others have got more so they can be edited and converted for modern day equipment!

I haven't had the opportunity to talk to Trevor yet about this new challenge but I am hoping a few beers will do the trick!

Thanks

G

• Andy Banks pinned this topic
  • Kingster unpinned this topic