Cheesehead from across the pond.

jm1211

Hi I was living out in Tyler Texas around 2006 and had three of my best years ever. I bought a fantastic Westfield from a guy in Louisiana which I regularly tracked at Motorsport Ranch Cresson. I also drove it on the road amongst all the pickup trucks..had to make sure I was seen! 

There were a few Birkins about when I went to race days and Caterhams of course. There was a company called flying miata that had a really quick Westfield and as the name suggests sold quick bits for miatas..

When I came home from Texas I actually sold the Westy to another Brit from Dallas area.

Also I had a guy who worked with me and was a Packers fan..and we went together to see them play the Cowboys. We were getting some great comments from everyone as we were two couples..one dressed in blue and one in green! The game was a great experience I will never forget!