Manchester area meeting 13 Sept

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

We were there til' after 10.30 :p

Muchly Muchly Ta @Paul Hurdsfield for stepping up to the mark in my absence.

Sincere apologies everyone for not attending, but I'm sure you would not have wanted for me to cough my germs over you all night.

@Paul Ricketts got your membership through and sent you an email.

Paul and Paul,

yes a great chat with lots memories for me ,hopefully going on to transfer my enthusiasm towards all things Westfield now.

planning on Green Man next Weds for early tea so may see you there.

Jim

2 hours ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Paul and Paul,

yes a great chat with lots memories for me ,hopefully going on to transfer my enthusiasm towards all things Westfield now.

planning on Green Man next Weds for early tea so may see you there.

Jim

Just wait till we all turn up which is now and again depending on a full moon. You'll wish you never joined, only joking.

Welcome to the mad house

Welcome @Jim cunliffe sure @Paul Hurdsfield  kept you well entertained :d:d I notice you were thinking of heading over to the Lancashire Area meet next Wednesday keep your eye on the forum over next few days if the weather is looking favourable we will be meeting in Preston not the Green Man then heading to Lytham for Fish and Chips and then doing the annual Blackpool Illuminations run. I am sure you will find  the Lancashire crew very entertaining :d:d

Steve 

1 hour ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

I am sure you will find  the Lancashire crew very entertaining :d:d

Steve 

Aye I'll vouch for that @Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO, a few nutters with a sprinkling of tyre kickers. When the Manchester Boys swell there numbers we fit right in and don't look out of place lol.

Thanks Steve for the heads up for Wednesday,could have been Billy no mates again !!But I wouldn't be hungry.!

Hopefully Paul Ricketts will see this as I think he may have been planning to have a look at the Green Man on Wednesday.

Maybe when plans are finalised someone could drop him a PM ( I'm a Luddite and not sure how too)and let him know what's happening.

Thank you

Jim