Seasonal Meal pm 2nd Dec Manchester

Onliest Smeg David

19 hours ago, marcusb said:

@Shaggydoo is staying in Crown Plaza (must have won the lottery), @Terryathome and @marcusb  are in Travelodge Manchester central. 

@nakkib hoping for no wasps or chuffin bats :ph34r:  lol

Looking into hotels or the train. 

And @Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO, you've not got me and Caroline down on your list on the first post. 

Appologies @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO, you were one of first too!

I will book table and will then inform what prepayment required and how!

19 :):):)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Looking into hotels or the train. 

@Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AOI can get Travelodge Manchester central for £116 through work let me know if you fancy it I can try add another room Monday

Table booked :) at Alberts Shed, Castlefield where we had an excellent meal last year. Looks like a great menu choice again for £25 http://alberts-restaurants.com/christmas-menu-2017/christmas-party-menu/ Only slot available with the numbers was 1pm (1300hrs).

I will email out with further details and request for deposit payment of £10 before Fri 6th.

Still few days for one or two latecomers to come on board if deposit gets to me in time. 

• Like 1

I am away from tomorrow for 7 days, can i sort out my deposit when i get back Dave?:rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

I am away from tomorrow for 7 days, can i sort out my deposit when i get back Dave?:rolleyes:

Only Coz I know where to send the bailiffs :d

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Table booked :) at Alberts Shed, Castlefield where we had an excellent meal last year. Looks like a great menu choice again for £25 http://alberts-restaurants.com/christmas-menu-2017/christmas-party-menu/ Only slot available with the numbers was 1pm (1300hrs).

I will email out with further details and request for deposit payment of £10 before Fri 6th.

Still few days for one or two latecomers to come on board if deposit gets to me in time. 

Smeg, cant get there for 1300 hours a bit early with kids to offload , getting to Manchester, checking in at hotel etc, spoke to Shaggydoo he is in the same boat.

We are still coming over so will aim to meet up with folks later in the afternoon/evening :t-up:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Smeg, cant get there for 1300 hours a bit early with kids to offload , getting to Manchester, checking in at hotel etc, spoke to Shaggydoo he is in the same boat.

We are still coming over so will aim to meet up with folks later in the afternoon/evening :t-up:

:cry: that's a shame

But still brill to see you after meal :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

If there's any 'latecomers' wish to join us, PM me and I'll see if I can add to our booking (£10 deposit required)

Otherwise ANYONE else is welcome to join us for beers/wines/etc from around 1530hrs onward into the evening. PM me and I'll sort meetup.

• 4 weeks later...

National Express tickets booked.  We should be in Manchester for 11ish if we get through customs and passport control ok, but our visa runs out at 6:30. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

National Express tickets booked.  We should be in Manchester for 11ish if we get through customs and passport control ok, but our visa runs out at 6:30. 

Tell em your meeting me, everything will be cleared and you will get priority passage through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Tell em your meeting me, everything will be cleared and you will get priority passage through.

I'll make sure I've got my Yorkshire flag with me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have we sorted outa time and place for pre meal drinks yet Dave?

Was thinking the Oxnoble 71 Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4NQ around 1200, for a pre meal beverage.

We're supposed to be seated at Alberts Shed by 1300.

emailing out this evening. 

:yes: I know the Oxnoble, I think it was me suggested it a while ago, I didn't think it was confirmed at the time ;)

good for us, see you there :d

• Like 1