Squeaky Spanners Euro Tour 2017

Terryathome

Hang about. Is that you hiding in the bathroom while filming you big wuss

8 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

Hang about. Is that you hiding in the bathroom while filming you big wuss

In the bathroom wetting myself not laughed so much in a long time !

8 hours ago, marcusb said:

Me and @nakkib did not get much sleep last night ( ooh er I hear you say ) well to add to the list of being attacked by animals on euro tours , I have had a German shepherd, wasps and last night work up to about 12 bats in our room! 

Turn the sound up to here the screams !

I've been looking at the footage of this today, you know like you do after a track day .. anyway there are 2 prequals and 2 sequels to this video maybe available soon  :-) 

• Haha 2

Well after all the good weather things had to change I suppose, we all set off in nice morning sunshine , about half way to Smuid @Terryathome and me got separated by a large wagon carrying tree trunks throwing bits of bark all over, Terry took a different turn to me whilst behind it.

We were now out of radio range and I was getting no response from Terry mobile either, then I got a message from Caroline saying Terry phone is goosed c u at the hotel.

Then the rain started (for us anyway) changed the deflectors to doors at a fuel stop and braved it without the half hood. A bolt of lighting struck very close to us and the rumble of thunder was nearly as scary as the bats lol.

Arrived at the last hotel wet, very wet and was greeted by @terryathome in the car park with planks of wood to get me over the kerb, cheers Terry ... he then scuttled of to restore his phone to factory settings :-)

Couple of pics from yesterday.. didn't manage many today

G0245205.JPG

G0245228.JPG

G0245279.JPG

It's getting better than a Carry On Film ..keep it coming S/Spanners

Steve

We had a lovely fondue meal last night in our hotel in Smuid which is a very small village with just this one Bnb / pub.

Last leg today 160 miles to Zebrugge ferry terminal

IMG_1228.JPG

@Terryathome 's phone is officially dead so no posts from him for a while, how pleasant lol 

• Haha 1

Last coffee stop of the trip, a little Belgium town called Villers-La-Bille  

IMG_1230.JPG

Made it to Zeebrugge ferry terminal and guess what, Terry got searched again just like on the way out lol!

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

5 hours ago, marcusb said:

Last coffee stop of the trip, a little Belgium town called Villers-La-Bille  

IMG_1230.JPG

Is that the Panda behind you?