Squeaky Spanners Euro Tour 2017

Terryathome

He we are at the start of the day nice and cool ATM :-)

IMG_0967.JPG

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Terryathome said:

Gee whizz Chris, that's a bit OTT

Needs must. Link pipe snapped, move of a couple exhaust clamps and some ties and this is the result

@Terryathome quote " look here marcus this is where I got us lost " 

GPTempDownload.jpg

Enjoy 

over the other side of Spain around Ronda and off for a few nights in Seville tomorrow 

wish I had the westy but the five of us wouldn't fit - and b******* it's hot 

Today we travelled from Spain to France over the piranees, we started with cloud then sunshine then rain then lightning, some glorious roads. So for tomorrow we travel from France to Spain back over the Pyrenees to Barcelona :-)

they say a picture paints a thousand words but you need to see the Piranees to really appreciate it ..

IMG_0972.JPG

• Like 1

It's got to that time of the evening again :-)

IMG_1071.JPG

Day 4

Leaving Lourdes today and heading to Jorba, about 20 miles short of Barcelona. Over the Pyrenees again, well it is a driving holiday. The route is well over 200 miles long and some twisty bits planned so early breakfast and on the road.

Weather looking a bit damp but I'm sure once overy the hill it will brighten up some.

• Like 1

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 22:45, Terryathome said:

End of day, just has to be a few beers

IMG-20170814-WA0018.jpg

Be careful with those nails when you fix the exhaust Terry 

• Haha 2

Today has been a long one ! The hotel at Lourdes had its own resident Alsatian which as some of you know don't agree with me on these euro tours :-/

It was a wet start and @Terryathome dash 2 was playing up but we pressed on, climbing the Pyrenees started with thick fog but soon cleared. 

Then we got caught up in a cycle race which was a bit of a pain but didn't last all day. 

We stopped for a quick coffee stop and changed from doors to half doors and wind deflectors as the heat was building.

The afternoon has been extremely hot but so many miles of brilliant twisty roads has made it a great day . 

We have made it to our villa near Barcelona for a 4 day stop and we are all exhausted, so a quick trip to the shops and time to relax :-) 

here's  a few pics.. nice handbag Terry :-0

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

GPTempDownload.jpg

• Like 8

Nice dog @marcusb did it bite you like the last one?

Never mind there's another one here, I'll take a pics for you and post it.

first go at uploading film on the go , go pro to iPhone to YouTube to wscc forum . Only managed a 30 second clip of a very long twisty pyranees road :-)

• Like 5

It just looks a fantastic road trip