It's National Drive your Westfield to Work Day!

Quinten

May the 24th has traditionally been a boring day...  but no more!  Started in 2016, today marks the annual Drive your Westfield to Work day.  A picture paints a thousand words, so I'll start you off :yes:

18620088_10154799985614247_2385162853816217980_n.jpg.29165d15cab3a6676b50ca5a71f1c8c0.jpg

• Like 1

20170519_083512.thumb.jpg.53da8f0f732566d2b98070a36db4bccd.jpg

I err... got it in early and did it Friday as that's the only day of the week you're guaranteed a parking space at this place!

But not necessarily a straight space. Of course.

• Like 1

Didn't know it was 'take your Wesy to work day' today! But, I tend to use it more than my other car for commuting at this time of year anyway - saw the thread this morning so here's a quick snap... Excuse the stupid cheesy grin :laugh:

IMAG3615.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dommo said:

20170519_083512.thumb.jpg.53da8f0f732566d2b98070a36db4bccd.jpg

I err... got it in early and did it Friday as that's the only day of the week you're guaranteed a parking space at this place!

But not necessarily a straight space. Of course.

i find its impossible to park a westfeild stgraight anyway regardless of how many times i reverse in and out lol

1 hour ago, Dommo said:

got it in early and did it Friday

That's fine, it's only pinned to a date in spirit...  if it had rained today I wouldn't have anything to show for it either!

1 hour ago, AdamR said:

Didn't know it was 'take your Wesy to work day' today!

As I was driving mine in I thought back to last year when I organised it on our local Facebook group and thought that the date must be soon, so when I got in and looked it up it turned out today...  Next year it will be better organised ;)

• Like 1

but what about those poor unfortunate souls who work from home? :(

Just now, RussH said:

but what about those poor unfortunate souls who work from home? :(

Be creative!

Well the engines in pieces so I could push it out of the garage and push it back in I suppose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussH said:

Well the engines in pieces so I could push it out of the garage and push it back in I suppose!

That will be my contribution to today!

Didn't take mine but don't mind, I had to go to Carlisle and back, 460 mile round trip and got caught in the jam on the M6 past that terrible accident near Stoke, the Injected Wench wouldn't have been ideal for today.

I went in mine:yes:

Sorry, no pictures. 

I hadn't realised it was Drive your westfield to work day, so I nipped home at lunchtime and swapped cars so I could bring it into work for the afternoon.

no pics I'm afraid, but it was a pleasant blat.

• Like 1

Might take mine in on Friday, early afternoon finish :t-up: can we stretch to.. ''drive your westy to work week''  :d

I went in mine today for 6am start been in it every day this week.

It is a excellent way to wake you up in the morning.

Matty

• Like 1