" I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN....."For members who just want to share what they have been doing

DamperMan

Good move and well done, hope you got a BIG bonus. Been out of business so long I had to look up SLT.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alan France said:

hope you got a BIG bonus.

Nope. No bonus no insentive. Oh and because the rest of the business is loosing money no annual increase either this year. Bye bye. 

20 hours ago, jim_l said:

...Having a new hip installed, through a incision near the left gluteus whatsitcalled, my feet not finding their way down that tunnel anytime soon..

Which reminds me must SORN it, better in my pocket than theirs. 

Good luck with the op. I've had both and they made a world of difference. I was driving again within 6 weeks, so hopefully you'll still have some summer left to enjoy

7 hours ago, syman84 said:

Nope. No bonus no insentive. Oh and because the rest of the business is loosing money no annual increase either this year. Bye bye. 

Yep, time to go.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, neptune said:

Good luck with the op. I've had both and they made a world of difference. I was driving again within 6 weeks, so hopefully you'll still have some summer left to enjoy

Thanks, 

In the Westy after 6 weeks?  that would be good. 

As it is my left and I drive an automatic am going to assess the daily drive after 2 or 3 weeks, seems the main concern is your ability to perform an emergency stop. 

Feeding my Grandson...... and trying to understand just how he knows how to manipulate me.... just 3 weeks old and a master at his craft.

IMG_5774.jpg

• Like 4

My 'Day Job', thrashing cars in Sierra Nevada...IMG_20190627_170903675.thumb.jpg.f501fae51867ca3802307144bbad82df.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

My 'Day Job', thrashing cars in Sierra Nevada...IMG_20190627_170903675.thumb.jpg.f501fae51867ca3802307144bbad82df.jpg

It’s a hard life...

13 hours ago, jim_l said:

Thanks, 

In the Westy after 6 weeks?  that would be good. 

As it is my left and I drive an automatic am going to assess the daily drive after 2 or 3 weeks, seems the main concern is your ability to perform an emergency stop. 

Yep that's the major concern. Your surgeon will advise. But i was driving earlier with left hip . 6 weeks was with my right hip! 

Washing cars. 

20190629_112938.jpg

2 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Washing cars. 

20190629_112938.jpg

Second one done. 

20190629_141258.jpg

Car spotting in Cannes. Honda NSX made a change from the Lambos, Ferraris and Porches.....

20190629_155519.thumb.jpg.423c5f4bf3027a58387d69f8baef1821.jpg

Thats not a Porch it’s more of a canopy I’d say. 

• Haha 1

Watching a Lancaster fly past at the Armed Forces Day at Wycombe Air Park. Sorry no pics.