Track Day WSCC Blyton Sprint 2017 - 7th July 2017

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

2 hours ago, Dommo said:

You'll see them in the paddock. Putting more fuel in.

Gary

Dom

Lewis

Bunjie

Mooch??

Mooch is still in the dark ages with natural aspirations and chrome...

53 minutes ago, bunje said:

i thought you were boosted darve?

Where did this idea come from ;)

in fear of being left behind lol. heard a rumour that there was a supercharger kit coming up for sale with your name on it

26 minutes ago, bunje said:

in fear of being left behind lol. heard a rumour that there was a supercharger kit coming up for sale with your name on it

haha

It's in the garage.... resisting installing it until the winter as want to use the car over the next few months

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, darve said:

haha

It's in the garage.... resisting installing it until the winter as want to use the car over the next few months

Let's see if Dave can resist lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dommo said:

What do you reckon Gary? Fitted in a weekend?

Well, we have the "Chairman's Challenge" of swapping to injection at Stoneleigh - so....

2 hours ago, Dommo said:

What do you reckon Gary? Fitted in a weekend?

Including a new clutch, definitely doable 

It's the cost of the further parts as well I need to save up for :d

That's me booked up for the track day. Will be there all weekend so happy to help with anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Have now confirmed with John that I will be doing instruction on the track day as last year. Details as follows...

Morning:

20 minutes per half hour sessions, one per person, on a 'first come, first served, book on the day' basis. There will be a sheet to fill in on the sign-on desk. The 10 minute gap between gives time for car changeovers, a little bit of contingency in case of stoppages, etc. Please be at the sign on hut ready to go at the session start time, to avoid things running behind. If you are late I will likely disappear off for a wee or some food as I won't have much chance otherwise!

Afternoon:

These can be booked directly with me in advance, again in 20 minutes per half hour slots. Cost per slot is £15, but if you wish to book two or more slots then you will get the 'changeover period' as an extra freebie - so £30 would be 50 minutes, £45 for 80 minutes, etc. Payment on the day is fine, unless you're feeling really organised / generous :d

If you would like to book a slot, please get in touch directly and I will get that sorted out. Please be ready on time so it doesn't impact the rest of the afternoon slots.

At the moment my availability is (last update 5/5/17, 5pm):

1:00 - 1:20: Novice session, I will be doing this one as a freebie to anyone who would like it - book on the day as per the morning.

1:30 - 1:50: Chris (chriss1455)

2:00 - 2:20: Dave Richings (OnliestSmeg)

2:30 - 3:20: Trevor (trevturtle)

3:30 - 3:50: Dommo

4:00 - 4:20: Andy (a15cro)

4:30 - 4:50: Chris King

Reserves: Martin (neptune), Ian (tolf)

I will have two helmets with me both fitted with intercoms - I find these extremely useful when out on track. If you'd prefer to use your lid that's fine, but it does limit the amount of information that can be transmitted. In this case I find it very useful to come in mid-session for a quick chat, then back out again after :t-up:

Hope that all makes sense!

PM sent for the 2:30 to 2:50 and 3:00- 3:20 slots

• Like 1