IMPORTANT - READ ME NOW

Kingster

I can't abide people who use sillly avatars why can't you just use a nice picture of the wife like I do 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Barry Ashcroft said:

I can't abide people who use sillly avatars why can't you just use a nice picture of the wife like I do 

How many times have I asked you to stop taking pictures of other people's wives, Barry?

• Like 1

Looking good so far, well done chaps and thanks for all your hard work on this upgrade.:t-up:

Ps have we lost the 'show new content' button?

Aah just had a thought, cos' it's early hours in the UK there is no new content, everyones in bed. ;)

Actually Paul, it's been renamed Unread Content and there are buttons top and bottom on the right hand side. :t-up:

Really like it!!! way easier and too many options to choose as far as what i/we like to read.

Thanks for the effort, :yes:

1 hour ago, XTR2Turbo said:

Is there an iPhone app for the new boardroom software?

Not that I know of - can't see the need though?

OK .. no worries

It was just easier than going to a browser as formatting matched the phone screen. 

33 minutes ago, XTR2Turbo said:

OK .. no worries

It was just easier than going to a browser as formatting matched the phone screen. 

Just trying it on my iPhone and the format seems to have adjusted automatically to suit, (Safari browser). - which is what I understand the format should do.

even adding photos is adapting to suit...

IMG_0278.PNG

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

Ive added a forum link to my iphone home screen but every time I click it - it asks for my forum name and password even though the previous time I select remember me as ticked, is there a setting on the iphone to remember log in details?

mine works fine on ipad and iphone without having to enter username and pwd every time!