IMPORTANT - READ ME NOW

Kingster

48 hours away from lights out...better enjoy it while you can!

But boy will it be worth the wait; just been having a play!

But boy will it be worth the wait; just been having a play!

True!

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he's bringing a super simple way to add photos to your posts, including from your phone or tablet, without resorting to external photo sharing sites.  I kid you not.  This is what being prudent with club funds so we can buy a new heavy duty server all to ourselves can provide.  Your wait is almost over...

• Like 5

True!

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he's bringing a super simple way to add photos to your posts, including from your phone or tablet, without resorting to external photo sharing sites.  I kid you not.  This is what being prudent with club funds so we can buy a new heavy duty server all to ourselves can provide.  Your wait is almost over...

:t-up: hurrah and huzzah !!!!

Damn

Now I'll have to talk to the wife instead.

Seriously though, keep up the good work. :yes:

If youre good at talking to wives, you can talk to mine as well. Saves me trying to get a conversation going without me ending up 'wrong' or ' annoying' or ' trying to turn rubbish tv off , which she is watching............... :d

Looking forward to the changes. Well done gents......

• Like 1

Good news for those of us with iPads and iPhones - you will be able to do full text editing in the new version, so underlining, bold, italic, fonts and font sizes and colours, emoticons, the works.

Adding YouTube vids to posts also ultra simple.

• Like 1

There is a load of toys in the new forum. Its a complete ground up rewrite by the authors. However its a proper PIA to do the upgrade. Also all the hours on the test forum , still needs re-creating on the live.

I guess im just saying bear with me on this one.....

• Like 1

I've no idea how I am going to cope ;)

Is there maybe a possibility to drop an email shot when the forums are back open? To save (some of) us from checking every 10 mins...

On 11/27/2016 at 0:56 AM, ACW said:

There is a load of toys in the new forum. Its a complete ground up rewrite by the authors. However its a proper PIA to do the upgrade. Also all the hours on the test forum , still needs re-creating on the live.

I guess im just saying bear with me on this one.....

Well hurry up then, I've got loads of pics of me and a Blue tee shirt on tour, just waiting for easy uploads.

Oh yeah will we be able to do smiley faces from I phones?

Well hurry up then, I've got loads of pics of me and a Blue tee shirt on tour, just waiting for east uploads.

Oh yeah will we be able to do smiley faces from I phones?

Yes, you'll be able to do emoticons from iPhone and iPad. :)

Not long now.... for me I get to stop having to talk to the family for the next few hours / days.

Maybe you can put up a new avatar of yourself with all that face fuzz as well. :p

Maybe you can put up a new avatar of yourself with all that face fuzz as well. :p

As I'll no longer be in the committee I can put something offensive for my avatar and cause problems ;) that said a picture of me ticks that box.

• Like 1