• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Grand Tour

Northwarks

Ep1 good  Ep2 carp.    Definitely not paying for it.   Just doing the 1month free trial then do another when all episodes on catch up.      Sorted.

watching the second one now. like the vulcan but their track is a little bit pants compared to the TG track. not big enough or wide enough to copy what they used to do.

I gave up half way through ep 2, I won't be looking at 3 onwards, It just doesn't do it for me, maybe I'm getting old.

Ep 2 was a bit pants but having just watched no 3, this seemed better. Hammond acting the hooligan and generally causing issues. 

Seemed to me that this episode was more like the old TG

Hated the second and so the third episode was make or break for me. However, I really enjoyed the third episode and it had me laughing out loud several times, which is the whole point really.

Really enjoyed the first episode, laughed out loud for the second episode, felt so nice seeing them able to just relax and forget about cars, third episode, if anything I enjoyed more than the first. (Though I did think whilst watching ep2 that this was going to have a fairly narrow audience).

Watched 2&3 today,laughed out loud on both of them,special forces was just entertainment and Hammond being aggressive in 3 just good fun. Made me laugh :laugh:

Just watched the 3rd. Liked the 'brown' Aston and the 'Clarkson House' blow up was pretty massive. Plenty of fuel and explosives in that. Still not flowing.................

• 3 weeks later...

Although clearly a "post-Xmas" advertising ploy to hook more viewers, the first episode is available for a very short time to be viewed completely free of charge for any interested parties

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Grand-Tour-Season-1/dp/B01J93ZNN2?tag=georiot-giz-21&ascsubtag=hawk-1493207359-21