Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

b and b is at the end of the campsite ,i think there is one hut still available and rooms in the Inn still . there is also caravans but they are expensive and we will turn it into a disco ??????/

Uploaded Images

•  

team mcwesty.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you might have tried to add a video to the post? (That's the "other media" 85 Mb bit), the Boardroom can't directly host big files like video, the way it does with photos - we'd run out of room waaaay to quickly!

With video, you still need to upload them to YouTube, or Vimeo, I'm afraid. Though once you have, just goopy the direct link, paste it on a Boardroom page, and the Boardroom software will do the rest, to embed the video feed into your post.

Love the phot underneath the dramatic sky by the way! Think I'd be itching to get the roof on, under that!!

campsite has the b and b on it there is also still one hut available and rooms left at the Inn . also there are caravans to let but they are expencive and we will turn them into a disco ??????

They also hope to announce new huts at the start of the year 

Thanks Bob. I couldn't see any way of booking the B&B via their website so I've emailed them and I'm awaiting their reply. I don't have any camping gear so I'd have to buy all that on top of the hut rental (and carry it!), so I thought the B&B the better option. The Inn doesn't have room on the Friday night, only the Saturday. If I can get the B&B, everything else will follow :)

Cheers,

Brian

all you need for the hut is a sleeping bag and a pillow , and we have a support van that you can put your stuff in contact Campbell Gray he will give you b and b details .

Thanks Bob,

The B&B could only do the Saturday night, same as the Inn, so I've bitten the bullet and booked the last Camping Hut, #2 :)

So, booked! Looking forward to it already :yes:

Cheers,

Brian.

10 minutes ago, H.7 said:

Thanks Bob,

The B&B could only do the Saturday night, same as the Inn, so I've bitten the bullet and booked the last Camping Hut, #2 :)

So, booked! Looking forward to it already :yes:

Cheers,

Brian.

Brian, been following this...glad to hear that you're going to make it along! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) - Scotland AO said:

Brian, been following this...glad to hear that you're going to make it along! 

Cheers, Rab, I'm sure I'll have a few questions before June! ;)

5 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Come on Matt......... How many sleeps?

Too many! :d

• Like 1

On 12/06/2016 at 20:08, H.7 said:

Cheers, Rab, I'm sure I'll have a few questions before June! ;)

Plenty time, mate! We're masters at this now (kiss of death)!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might come up and join you on Sunday with 3 more westies from Aberdeen. Is there a route planned for Sunday, where would be best to meet up?