Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

The McWesty Clan invite you to join them in Applecross 2017 . The dates for this year's clan gathering will be Friday 23rd June to Sunday 25th June .And this years theme will be Tartan ,kilts , tartan shirts or trousers as long as you have tartan on your welcome.

As usual i will arrange the support van , Saturday night meal and the Saturday run, the Friday barbie and the McWesty award all you need to do is turn up and enjoy and book your huts or b and b.

Booking your huts this year . Applecross campsite are currently reworking there web site and booking system so we will not be able to book huts till first week in Jan. if it comes on line before that they are going to let me know and i will post it up i expect the campsite to be busy next year with the  NC500 being so popular.

It would be nice if some of our mates from south of the border joined us for this one??? we will look after you honest .

Bob {ziplob}Reid

• Like 2

b*******.

I would love to join you all but not sure if I can get the time off so soon after my trip.

This may be something I need to work on.

Can't promise just yet, but will try and swing this one with the Missus - enjoyed the last blat with the Clan, so looking to do more next season :)

Can you post a route and maybe suggest stopover points - won't be doing Newcastle to Applecross in one go. Ta!

Depending on how my build goes I'd love to come along. I'll keep an eye on the arrangements and see how I go

Count me in..!!!

That will be three .......any more ?