• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Mars Rovers - I totally love the images

Northwarks

Pneumonia isn't a disease, it is a condition caused by a number of possible things - some infectious, but not all. You don't 'catch' pneumonia, it develops. HTH

BT What was the piece of metal that fell out of Hillary's trouser leg as she was carried into the car?  Was it a battery? Did she need a new PP3? Is she a robot? We should be told! ???

You're right of course pneumonia itself isn't, but according to the cover story she had been warned that she was infectious and it's odd that she should have gone to her daughters house where there was a new born baby. 

Regarding what fell out of her trouser leg there are many pictures showing that she wears a colostomy bag, you can see the pouch under her clothes and the tubing running to it. I for one wouldn't have picked up whatever fell out!!!

I've been waiting for this for years.

A member that makes me appear sane by comparison.

• Like 2

I've been waiting for this for years.

A member that makes me appear sane by comparison.

If I were using videos made up by some 15 year old nerd in his bedroom in Alabama then you could question it, but when it is a video released by NASA which contradicts what we are told to be true by the media then you have to question it.

If people want to bury their collective heads in the sand and soak up the lies put out then fine, but if it just goes to show how brainwashed people are by the media that people can defend an organisation that puts out such material. 

I'm not questioning for instance that the ISS is up there, i've seen it go over, the question is only whether it is fully manned 24/7 and whether the footage they are putting out has been digitally manipulated which it seems to have been, and if it has been, why? If the astronauts are in space in zero G why do they need to use CGI to recreate whats around them?

As for Hilary Clinton, only a diehard Democrat could think she is fit for office...... the stuff out there on the Clintons is truly shocking.

Sincere apologies....I thought this whole 'NASA faked the moon landings' was ironic. I didn't realise you were serious.

Oh dear.

As for politicians, not a single one of them is fit to be in power so I'll agree with you there.

Sincere apologies....I thought this whole 'NASA faked the moon landings' was ironic. I didn't realise you were serious.

Oh dear.

As for politicians, not a single one of them is fit to be in power so I'll agree with you there.

If you have the time this documentary will at least get you thinking.

The list of issues with the official footage is so extensive that if you choose to look beyond the hype and question what you can see for yourself then anyone can see that the whole Apollo programme is suspicious, it's just that we don't WANT to believe it's fake because we all grew up believing it. 

I'll just give you one example. The moon landing stage had a 10,000b rocket motor, the contractor who built it warned NASA that the blast could clear a crater beneath the lander large enough for the lander to fall into it. The grainy b&w footage of the Apollo 11 landing shows the surface of the moon being disturbed just before the engine was cut. When you see the astronauts walking on the surface it's very soft and powdery and yet, the image of the lander shows not a single particle of dust has been disturbed and the feet of the lander are pristine and not covered in dust.

When the ascent stage took off, Buzz Aldrin supposedly set a camera up to film the take off and track it as it rose from the surface, no small feat in 1969 in itself. Apart from the suspicious lack of a rocket motor firing what they don't mention is that to rendezvous with the orbiter for the journey home that tiny capsule had to achieve Mach 6! Also the timing had to be accurate to a fraction of a second or they would have missed the ride home, and NASA did this SIX times without fail with less computing power than a Casio watch!

And we believe this s**t, it beggars belief.

Agreed, I thought by the tone of your posts that you were being ironic or humorous, not serious - my apologies.

These are the kind of hot button and highly controversial subjects that give the moderation team headaches, as well as starting pointless heated Internet arguments, so I'll make you a deal. In future, we're all allowed to state our beliefs as long as none of us descend into calling each other derogatory names or deliberately post to bait others and get a rise. There's way too much trolling on the Internet and while I'm the chairman at least, there will be none in here.

Welcome on board, by the way, a colourful (and Westfield-free) introduction to be sure! :)

Thanks Scott,

no worries, I don't mean to ram my views down peoples throats, but I do want to open peoples eyes to what's really going on behind the media curtain, we are all fed a regular diet of b*****t every day to the point where we don't question anything anymore. I will only post officially sourced material but stuff which is going to make people think about life beyond the Truman Show existence we've been kept in. The internet is a 2 edged sword, on the one hand it makes information available to all, but it is, as you say home to trolls who have a very different agenda, I have experienced these idiots online and they use offensive language as an excuse not to join a serious debate, and to keep questions which challenge their beliefs at arms length. I call them Apollogists. 

I would welcome all to view the material objectively and respond with their views and beliefs, I would only ask that you view the footage/images first and not respond to the subject matter with pre-conceived views that have been educated into all of us from an early age. Also in deference to the original post in this thread I will begin a new thread for everyone to join/ignore at their behest. 

Spooky.

Welcome. I'd be interested to hear your views on whether the Westfield Parts Department really exists?

• Like 5

T

Welcome. I'd be interested to hear your views on whether the Westfield Parts Department really exists?

Haha sorry nothing on the dark web about that I'm afraid, they must have been abducted!

Spooky

That's not a colostomy bag, that is a urine collection bag from a catheter. Okay so she would wee herself - wouldn't you under that sort of pressure?  :oops:

Okay so she would wee herself :oops:

Is that for when she p****s herself laughing listening to Trump in the debates?