Knockhill trackday Friday Sep 30th

Andrew

Looks like I'm not able to do that Friday due to work - will try and get along to Croft soon though (well as soon as they stop asking £239 for a day that is!)

Looks like I'm not able to do that Friday due to work - will try and get along to Croft soon though (well as soon as they stop asking £239 for a day that is!)

Just spotted a Croft day with Opentrack, Monday Oct 17th. open pitlane 105db, £139, any good? Might be up for that myself, but again, I'd be weather watching I think..  ;)

http://opentrack.co.uk/epages/8f6001fa-6391-406b-b2c4-02ec9ed70325.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/8f6001fa-6391-406b-b2c4-02ec9ed70325/Categories/2016_Track_Days

Just spotted a Croft day with Opentrack, Monday Oct 17th. open pitlane 105db, £139, any good? Might be up for that myself, but again, I'd be weather watching I think..  ;)

http://opentrack.co.uk/epages/8f6001fa-6391-406b-b2c4-02ec9ed70325.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/8f6001fa-6391-406b-b2c4-02ec9ed70325/Categories/2016_Track_Days

Yes, that would be good, as you say, if weather's OK - I might fancy Blyton Sat 8th too - £129 with Javelin.

Croft is easy to drive on the day for me, but Blyton (or Knockhill) would be a stopover (maybe camp brrrrr) the night before - and a long way in the Westy!

Croft is easy to drive on the day for me, but Blyton (or Knockhill) would be a stopover (maybe camp brrrrr) the night before - and a long way in the Westy!

I usually drive up to Knockhill in the morning, they're usually quite late with signing on and briefing at around 9-30 There are no sighting laps, it's just "away ye go lads"  :d

If you get into doing more trackdays the answer is a trailer.  :t-up:

I usually drive up to Knockhill in the morning, they're usually quite late with signing on and briefing at around 9-30 There are no sighting laps, it's just "away ye go lads"  :d

If you get into doing more trackdays the answer is a trailer.  :t-up:

Yes, trailer is on the horizon, for long range 'events' and hopefully more track days next season - only problem I have is no tow bar and current car is contract hired with a year to run. So thinking of getting a vehicle that I can kip in and tow with (like a Bongo or T4/5) - but that will mean 3x vehicles to tax/insure/etc. So, we'll see!

• Like 1

Yes, trailer is on the horizon, for long range 'events' and hopefully more track days next season - only problem I have is no tow bar and current car is contract hired with a year to run. So thinking of getting a vehicle that I can kip in and tow with (like a Bongo or T4/5) - but that will mean 3x vehicles to tax/insure/etc. So, we'll see!

OR until then something like this...

http://www.transporterhire.co.uk/

• Like 1

We're getting closer to the 30th. Knockhill's website is currently showing 22 places available. (Out of 50 total) BBC's ten day weather forecast isn't looking too bad so far..

Will have to keep an eye on those bookings and the weather and make a decision .. soon.. ish ... ;)

My brother and myself are now booked :-)

Hopes for a dry day but ready with the drill to make a couple of more holes in the floor if need be!