Buckmore Park Karting

Kevin (Mr T)

Me too, I can pick you up Kev

That would be brilliant Mike.

can sort out details nearer the day.

Maybe we could meet Bernie, Dave, Ken (and anyone else this side of the Thames) along the way.

Better than Mcdonalds.

The McDonalds is over the bridge, so Dean et al can meet us without paying the toll twice!

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday it is!

While I'm not writing myself off yet, as I type I can't walk due to a severe bout of sciatica. So it may be that Pete, Bernie and Mike end up as a three man team.

Weather is looking promising, so those north of the river to meet at the Dartford services as Bernie suggested and maybe Dean could suggest somewhere south to join up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the co codamol, gabapentin, celecoxib, omeprozole and diazepam do their job and dull the pain sufficiently to get me mobile (lol). God forbid there's any random drug testing!

At worst, I would hope to make it down to watch.

MOT (3 yes old now!!!) on Thursday. All being well I'll be in the Westfield.

What time we meeting?

GWS Kev

Me too, I can pick you up Kev

Is the offer of a lift still open Mike? I don't think I will know until the day if I can drive, but I would certainly like to watch if I can't!

Weather is looking promising, so those north of the river to meet at the Dartford services as Bernie suggested and maybe Dean could suggest somewhere south to join up.

I can meet you at Crossways Boulevard A206. As you come over the bridge take the very first exit and it is a very sharp left hand bend(see how fast you can take it :) ) be careful of stationary traffic,at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and I will be around there.

I can meet you at Crossways Boulevard A206. As you come over the bridge take the very first exit and it is a very sharp left hand bend(see how fast you can take it :) ) be careful of stationary traffic,at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and I will be around there.

Is that near the C P Hart Bathrooms warehouse?