What's going on? No new threads?

Sorry All - Ive been away at sea and the database crashed. Im now back on land and will restore the broken tables (views) and do some testing. Normal service will then be resumed.

I could get folks in teh office to do a repair, but magicing up the lost data needed me.

Please post below here is you see an issue. Please provide me as much info as possibel to be able to replicate.

Thanks,

Adrian.

I put a post in the speed section and it hasn't moved to the top of the list...

Yep seems to have just jumped up, took several hours though!

Adrian, my thread in TechTalk, "Building My XI" still shows as if the last post was on 6th. May, and it hasn't come to the first page of the section, even though I've done a couple of posts since then, last one was yesterday!

You can read the latest post, but you have to go back in the list of posts to 6th. May to find the thread.

Also I put a post on 'castlecrofts' thread in the speed section, but on my mobile it still shows theirs as the last post in the index.

ok, rebuild everything again and all the cache's. Let me know if anything else weird happens.

• Like 1

There still seems to be a problem when posting. The editor function seems limited and the font is tiny when typing.