What's going on? No new threads?

Website was unavailable this morning, and it seems no new posts are visible either? Database issues?

Must be the new web master.

I couldn't get on from late evening last night onwards, the Boardroom then appeared again this morning!

I couldn't even get on the back office admin site last night!

It still doesn't show 'new replies' to the threads...

I'm getting multiple posts and sql errors on mobile. Posts do show but the search or filtering does not pick up the change. Change data not comitting correctly to the db maybe?

ACW notified and harassed, no idea why the poo hit the fan this morning, but it's at GGR's end as they do the hosting, not our new webmaster's fault, just flaming software methinks.

Interesting how much we miss the forums when they're not at 100%, like drug withdrawal.  :d

Must be the new web master.

Oi - I resemble that comment!

ETA: I still have not fully taken over yet, ACW needs to do a proper hand over as soon as time permits - means I can dodge a few bullets for a while ;)

• Like 3

getting SQL errors when posting replies (although it throws up an error it does actual update the post - had to delete 4 duplicates before spotting that  :d )

getting SQL errors when posting replies (although it throws up an error it does actual update the post - had to delete 4 duplicates before spotting that  :d )

**** including this post ****

Error is

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT COUNT(*) as topicviews FROM topic_views WHERE views_tid=119554

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

ACW notified and harassed, no idea why the poo hit the fan this morning, but it's at GGR's end as they do the hosting, not our new webmaster's fault, just flaming software methinks.

Interesting how much we miss the forums when they're not at 100%, like drug withdrawal.  :d

I'm going to blame you.  everything was working just fine until you created the new SSOT group :d:sheep:

• Like 1

I'm going to blame you.  everything was working just fine until you created the new SSOT group :d:sheep:

Fine by me, I'm used to being blamed, quite like it now. :d

Still not showing new posts, well it is Friday the 13th. All will be well in the morning.