Blyton Trackday on Friday 8th July.

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Thanks Chris - I've given one to Panda as a freebie, but the other is yours. Cheers again!

Damn... maybe I'll just follow you instead :)

Have a great weekend lads, I was keen to come down but Ive got a gig with my band on Saturday and works just stupidly busy at the minute. No time for fun and games sadly, which is making me a very dull boy indeed!!  :(

Thursday Evening Grub Options

I've just spoken to Wok Star (yeah I know...) and they say they are open from 17:00 to 23:00 tomorrow. Also spoken to the Black Horse pub and they stop doing food at 20:30.

Them's yer local choices, other options are further afield in Gainsborough and potential BBQ.

I suspect we will be in the pub for 20:00 or earlier and deciding on take-away Chinese or stay in pub grub. If you know you want pub grub, please do phone them and book on 01427 628 277 as I think they'd appreciate it. I did not ask if Wok Star do delivery so if they do that's another option, their number is 01427 629 889.

If you are really desperate, I have a box of crisps and some water...

I think we need to order from Wok Star just for the comedy name :d

• Like 1

Can we have nickel back playing in the background when we phone it through?

I am up for either option.

I won't have any food with me so will need to eat

I hope to be there by 7, throw the tent up quick and then I will be ready to go

camping Thursday going straight from work eta 6:30pm approx  :)

Not really, it's a few miles and on dodgy roads. I'm sure someone will be Des for you though! I'll be cooking up a BBQ storm at the campsite - do come and say hello. Blue tent, red Westfield :)

No... A few miles to the nearest village. I'd be happy to drive and got 5 seats, but don't think I'll be arriving until around dusk now sadly. Might have to take up that offer of a pack of crisps :lol:

Possibly... It's about 3 miles in total so about 40 mins at a decent slog, but on unlit roads. Personally, I don't think I'd get to the front gate of the circuit without having to stop for a breather, beer, wee...

Cabs are available I think and about a fiver for a car load but I suspect if we can organise ourselves there will be transport available, i.e. one of us lot who gets to eat and drink soft drinks for free...?

No... A few miles to the nearest village. I'd be happy to drive and got 5 seats, but don't think I'll be arriving until around dusk now sadly. Might have to take up that offer of a pack of crisps :lol:

I'll bring you a burger or two Ads, just let me know when you're 10 mins away and I'll get cookin'!