Binky, Binky, Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Excellent!  Son (8) has been bending my ear about the arrival of episode 13 for weeks.  Watched with mugs of tea in hand, as is the Binky way; top quality Saturday morning entertainment for the pair of us.  Thanks Dave!

Another great show. Can't wait to see this finished.

another 5 years at this rate!

• Like 1

I won't care if it is another five; I really don't want this build to end :laugh:

I won't care if it is another five; I really don't want this build to end :laugh:

I'm sure they'll come up with another project Dave.

Hopefully Bernie, but will it be that difficult "second album"!

Their next project is based on a caterham, I say based loosely.

• 7 months later...

Another episode should drop tomorrow, (Friday), night on YouTube! Got the pop corn in ready :d :popcorn:

I'm away tonight

Perhaps I should cancel my trip

• Like 1

Thats handy. Wife goes to bed early on a Friday as a routine ( dont ask and no, none of that shenanigans ), so its Binky night tonight then................. result !!

7 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Thats handy. Wife goes to bed early on a Friday as a routine ( dont ask and no, none of that shenanigans ), so its Binky night tonight then................. result !!

I skim read that post, and had to do a double take! First read was your wife was having an early night for Binky!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - WSCC AO Rep said:

I skim read that post, and had to do a double take! First read was your wife was having an early night for Binky!

The word you were thinking of is 'minky' .................... I think about minky too, to no personal benefit .....sigh............:(

• 5 months later...