What age are you? How long have you owned you car

TheHighlander123

I'm 69, so I think MOTCO just beats me but no-one else, so far, on this thread in vintage years.

Took delivery of my first factory built Westfield Sport on 4th. March 2008, but sold it last autumn.

Took delivery of my Westfield XI kit at the beginning of February this year. Well, most of the kit that is. I'm calling to collect the outstanding items next Wednesday! :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 2

I'm  60, bought the starter kit in Oct 2009 - build completed Dec 2010 - IVA 14th Jan 2011 - registered from 1st April 2011

Bought mine as a starter kit in Aug 1999, SVA'd March 2002, and been putting the finishing touches to it ever since. Age? .. just this morning received a letter from the Department for Works & Pensions, re forth coming payments. :oops: ​Where does time go!

Bought mine part built in August 2013, at 27. Now 29 :-/ 

There's a fair chance I've got underwear older than your car Dean!  :getmecoat:

Currently 27 and had the current Westie just over a year.

Previously had one for 2 years when was 20, was to young for one then (not that I feel any more mature when in it now)

72 years young and in love with my factory built 2015 FW SE which was a present to myself after giving bikes away following a 53 year riding stint  -  the Westie is my four wheel replacement.  I'm loving it, it's absolutely brilliant!

• Like 2

stephenh, we've been trumped! (Not Donald Trump, obviously).  :t-up:

I'm 64 in a couple of weeks time - bought the Westie in 2002 and been rebuilding it ever since. Midlife crisis was racing single seaters until a slight heart problem put a stop to that. I think the Westie now has family heirloom status :)

I'm 42 and bought my first Westfield in 2007..... now on my third  :d

Bought my first Westfield in '91 , second in 2003 and building my own one starting in the next few weeks. I am 45 , but only 22 in real years apparently.

I'm 65, have owned 2 Westfields, first one was an old SEI 1700 xflow (should have kept it)  :down: , then had a GTM K3 for a while.  Then came to my senses and have a 2002 SEIW zetec which I have owned for the last 11 years.  Keep this one until I can't get in and out of it!!

My Grandson thinks it's his anyway!! :d

westy.jpg

• Like 2