What age are you? How long have you owned you car

TheHighlander123

45 on paper but about 22 in my head! Bought my first Westie September last year 2015.

• Like 1

43, picked up my kit 20 years ago, not finished yet... Where'd the time go?

• Like 1

385 in dog years, owned The Wench since 2001. :t-up:

• Like 1

I'm 50 now, owned the westie for a couple of years now but I used to have a couple of Hoods before plus I've got the alloy pre lit that's gradually getting nearer to completion which seems to have been in my shed for donkeys year's, I only got into them when I gave up the grass trackers and off roaders.

2nd Westfield, this one owned since 6th March this year, which was coincidentally my 53rd Birthday.

Aged 51, purchased first Westfield in December '15 after decades of superbike ownership.

It was time for exhilaration on 4 wheels and I have no regrets!

Owned Buttercup since 2014. I was 48 years old.

I had done a deal on a hovercraft and trailer but when Carol found out she was not impressed, so I bought Buttercup instead.....and I am really pleased I did.

I'm 58 and owned the Westfield for two months. My first mid-life crisis was a Harley Davidson!

56. Built the car in 1991 for the missus and we still have it. A few other kits have come and gone in that time. A cobra, a Marcos, a Stratos copy and latest project is a locust-esque mid engine from a book design.

40, 3 months ago, Westfield 7 months ago. I'm in total midlife crisis mode. . Buying the car is maybe cheaper and marginally safer than having a mid life fling!.

43 now or 44 in 5 weeks or so and 3 years ownership this June.

Will say I'm surprised how many 20 and 30 year olds have chimed in. Pleasantly surprised that is. The stereotype of 20/30 yr old are to yearn for I don't know. Hot hatches, Scooby's, middle management bmw's etc.

Great stuff, I salute your good taste !