North East Convoy to Stoneleigh Saturday 30th

Kingster

The bp on wessington way sounds good to me as that's where id be filling up before setting off anyway

OK, I think it's safe to say that it's not too much trouble for us all to get there - so sounds like a plan :)

Nice to see the weather forecast is now looking dry for it now to

No! Don't say that - you'll jinx it!

You have no idea the power us mortals have to change the weather when there's a fixed event involved!

met office - hmmmmm

Outlook for Friday to Sunday:

Windy on Friday with rain or showers falling as snow on high ground. Sunshine and a few showers on Saturday, with rain spreading into the north and west on Sunday.

Updated at: 1330 on Wed 27 Apr 2016

Yep - it's decidedly undecided!

You joining us Terry - or are you towing again this year?

Are you decided on which route your'e taking?

IE:- motorway or B road?

Forecast is looking dry so I'd imagine the B road way at a guess. although I'd imagine it's still up for debate until the morning when we can actually see what the weather is doing

Chris I'm planning on going down sunday Monday, towing? Lol drive there every year! Towing is for non registered and wusses.

Ahh sorry Terry didn't mean to cast aspersions! Thought yours was on a trailer last year.

Stu, Chris yes decide on the day and will contact all concerned to let you know.

• Like 1

watched the weather forecast this morning for sunday... hmmmmmm i need a divers suit.. or surf board

Actually forecast not too bad NE down to the sarf on Sunday...

weather.png

• Like 1

tour de Yorkshire is tomorrow have a look at the map and times, womens race starts at 8:30am tomorrow!

http://letour.yorkshire.com/timings

tour de Yorkshire is tomorrow have a look at the map and times, womens race starts at 8:30am tomorrow!

http://letour.yorkshire.com/timings

Didn't know that! Cuts right across our route I reckon... http://letour.yorkshire.com/womens-race/map

Time to get the map out again!

Looks like our 'fun' route passes through Bawtry - which is also where they go, so will probably be very slow at best and impassible at worst...