North East Convoy to Stoneleigh Saturday 30th

Kingster

Both routes look good to me.

Route one, we could meet in Snaith, not too familiar with the place, but it's straight through so there should be somewhere to meet.

Route two, Ferrybridge services looks good.

Both routes look good to me.

Route one, we could meet in Snaith, not too familiar with the place, but it's straight through so there should be somewhere to meet.

Route two, Ferrybridge services looks good.

Robin, I will plan to be at yours first thing then we can do either option  :t-up: what time shall I be at yours  :d

All depends on the Newcastle lot. It's around 2 hours from there to Snaith/ferrybridge, and half an hour from mine.

ferry bridge services would be good as we can all fuel up (and go to the bog :d )

Planning on 8am kick off chaps. Route will ultimately depend on weather - rain = shortest route.

Slightly off topic - Ive been offered a loan of a camping stove, is it something that I will need or am I right in thinking theres plenty of choice to buy?

There's a place to buy food next to camp site but I am bringing cooking kit anyway.

So it is up to you really, it's handy for a brew up ;)

Hope you have a decent sleeping bag though Andy - cos it's gong to be chuffin freezing!

Im still trying to tempt my wife and daughter into a hotel near the site!  ;)

Im still trying to tempt my wife and daughter into a hotel near the site!  ;)

Well, they'll not fit in the Westy or the 1.5 man tent I have going spare!

lol well she would have to drive down in her car and just drive me back and forth! Ive already been told that she wouldn't suffer two days of cars, and the hotel with a pool is over £400 and I can spend that on bits for the car........so Im going to invest in a thicker sleeping bag  :d

lol well she would have to drive down in her car and just drive me back and forth! Ive already been told that she wouldn't suffer two days of cars, and the hotel with a pool is over £400 and I can spend that on bits for the car........so Im going to invest in a thicker sleeping bag :d

Think that's a very wise choice Andy
  • Like 1

Well, I'll be setting off from my gaff just before 8.00 am.

Suggest we meet up around Sunderland way as Andy and Dave (in his tintop) are both from your neck of the woods anyway.

Maybe the BP on Wessington Way at 8.15?