New Owner, New Member. Leicester UK

noggin

I've finally got the car home after a couple of weeks over at Toybox. Not their fault it took so long, I wasn't in a position to collect it. However it's a nice sunny day so I went to get it today. It's about 25 miles drive home and it performed as it should. Once I was up to temperature it stayed at a steady 85 all the way home. It was running much better than before :d

The plumbing has been re-routed and in the process of doing that Dale found the thermostat housing had been cracked and glued back together again. The housing and thermostat have been replaced for new and it's had a new water pump as the old one was under-performing.

I'm well happy at having it back in the garage again and looking forward to more sunny days. :)

Toybox did all the work for free and I made a 'token' payment of 50 quid towards the parts. Very reasonable of them, I thought.

Glad it is all sorted and very generous of you to gift £50 to a dealer when rectifying faults present when selling the car, but they did do the rerouting work. 

• Like 1