New Owner, New Member. Leicester UK

noggin

@dombanks What's a first? Having the car delivered, not driving it as soon as I got it or thanking Andrew?

@geoffery I'll get some pics at the weekend. Camera battery was flat yesterday. There's link to some pics earlier in the thread but it has nice new shiny wheels on it now.

I went to the lockup but only got a shot of it indoors as it started raining. Let see if I can get picture posting right this time.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/noggin5/IMG_1129.jpg

eta. I was expecting to see a photo - I don't know what I've done wrong

• Like 1

Copy and paste the image link.

If it does not work, email me the picture and I will post it up tonight for you.

i will be looking into some filters. There weren't any when I saw it with the bonnet off.  It arrived with the bonnet on and I havn't looked under it yet. I wouldn't be happy running it with bare trumpets. Glad you like the swept wings, they really sold me on this car.

Car looks good and I would agree with fitting filters on the intakes!

When you are posting the picture copy the bottom link of the four to the right of the picture in your photobucket page.

IMG_1129.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Noggin......can't be far from you mate. I'm a stones throw away from Syston......

Thanks for the welcome. Yes mate, you're not far. I'm in South Wigston.

• Like 1

Dombanks,replaced my Pinto engined car,with a 1.8 zetec from Toybox Cars,15 months ago,Andrew could not have been more helpful,& the car has not missed a beat in that time.If I decide to change,would deffo give him the chance to part ex.

Dombanks,replaced my Pinto engined car,with a 1.8 zetec from Toybox Cars,15 months ago,Andrew could not have been more helpful,& the car has not missed a beat in that time.If I decide to change,would deffo give him the chance to part ex.

I totally agree with you @monitorlizard. I was surprised that some thought he had a bad rep. I think it's time to reconsider. I found him helpful, friendly. and supportive. I know the price I paid was higher than a private sale but the man's got to make a living. I would deffo deal with him again and recommend him to a friend.

I'm South Wigston also Noggin. Hopefully be passing each other on the Countesthorpe rd very soon (as long as I can dig my blade powered westie out of its 9+ year hibernation)

I'm South Wigston also Noggin. Hopefully be passing each other on the Countesthorpe rd very soon (as long as I can dig my blade powered westie out of its 9+ year hibernation)

:)