Y Ddraig Goch 2016.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Just getting ready to leave Cyprus to get back for the YDG

You may be in for a shock Rich!! You won't be needing shorts.

Where abouts do you park up to meet at the cafe? :)

After driving past it earlier I see its on the Main Street.

I'll apologise in advance now if it's raining and not looking like it's going to clear I'll be chickening out,as my car is only aero screened with no wet weather gear :(

Kev take the first right past the cafe. Then take the first right into the car park. The back door should be open.

• Like 1

I'm on the prayer mat now, no rain please !!!!

It's not going to rain tomorrow, think positive, see you in the morning.

Jeff    :)    

Mark looks like your preyers worked ive got blue skys!!

Just about to leave looking forward to a great weekend

Great run out today and a awesome breakfast thanks to Darren :)

Nice to meet everyone and thanks for being so welcoming to a couple of Westfield wannabees!!!! ;)

Fingers crossed for the weather to be decent for the rest of your weekend. :)

Great day for me as well, nice to meet up with you high reving guys!!! Not sure where we split up, but we went on up onto the top of the Long Mynd and had a cake and cuppa at the Midland Gliding Club. Took some awesome photos of the cars amongst the gliders. Set off home after that and managed to get back home in the dry. Shame about Dave's and Neptunes prang, hope it's easily repaired. Hope the rest of the weekend goes well for the rest of you and the weather stays kind. Just off in a minute to do my chauffeuring duties for my wife's god daughters wedding.

• Like 1

Great day for me as well, nice to meet up with you high reving guys!!! Not sure where we split up, but we went on up onto the top of the Long Mynd and had a cake and cuppa at the Midland Gliding Club. Took some awesome photos of the cars amongst the gliders. Set off home after that and managed to get back home in the dry. Shame about Dave's and Neptunes prang, hope it's easily repaired. Hope the rest of the weekend goes well for the rest of you and the weather stays kind. Just off in a minute to do my chauffeuring duties for my wife's god daughters wedding.

Yeah was planning on coming as far as Church Stretton but Steves clutch cable snapped leaving church Stoke,so we told the car behind us to carry on as we would head home once it was repaired.

Typical missed out on the decent pics :( as we hadn't really had chance before that to take any!

Car cleaned and back in the garage, a big thanks to John D for organising and Jeff for the routes, had a great weekend roll next year, a good time had by all.

Regards

Rich

Another great weekend guys, thank you.

Jeff, I'm home all day tomorrow, if you want to drop some of that cake off  :t-up:  :d

Another great weekend guys, thank you.

Jeff, I'm home all day tomorrow, if you want to drop some of that cake off  :t-up:  :d

Graham, what was that quiz show called, I'v started now i'll finish?  :laugh: