Y Ddraig Goch 2016.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

The Highland Moors is filling up fast, Sue only has four rooms left. So if you are coming on the YDG, book now to avoid disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Darren booked into family room, Sue tell me not many rooms available now, so we could fit somebody in with us.

Jeff 

Had to book into a different hotel looking forward to after reading about last tears trip

Had to book into a different hotel looking forward to after reading about last tears trip

Hi neptune you are welcome to share the family room with me and Darren, give Sue a ring to see if the third bed is still available.

Jeff  

Thanks for the offer jeff, I should have read the thread before booking . Stupidly i made a non refundable booking so will have to stick with it

Hi Neptune,

Where are you staying, in case anyone else is looking for accommodation?

John.

Have booked into the Metropole Hotel Temple St 01597 823700. The only hotel i found with guaranteed parking

• 2 weeks later...

Our evening meal on the Friday will be at the Highland Moor,John will put the menu up on this post when Sue sends it to him.

Saturdays evening meal will be at the Rigdeboune Inn with I will need to know how many people will be having a meal that night so I can book it in the next couple of weeks.

Jeff. 

Jeff,

I've updated the opening post to show who is going this year. Good turnout again.

John.

Hi Jeff

Please count me in for saturday night meal

Thanks

Hi Neptune, what are your plans for meeting up with us, Friday or Saturday?.

Jeff 

Neptune,

As Jeff asked, what are your plans for the weekend? Are you meeting us in Llangollen? You are welcome to join us for the Friday meal at the Highland Moors. You can leave your car there too, nice and secure. Ferrying you to and from the Metropole won't be a problem, although a taxi might be required after the Friday meal as most of us won't be able to walk, never mind drive. The Saturday meal at the Ridgebourne is an easy walk from the Metropole, probably around the same distance for us from Highland Moors. Lots of options.

John.

Hi john

My plan is to meet you at llangollen. I'm keen to enjoy as many welsh roads as possible.

I'd like to join you for friday and saturday night meals too. Hadn't considered leaving the car at highland moors but i guess can decide on the day.

Martin

First post updated with meeting times and places.