St Goueno Hill Climb 2016 Entries Now Open

Marto303

I can't think why you couldn't get into the paddock, it's just fields. Alternatively there is a campsite close by.

If I come over to spectate is there an area to camp in? Or would I have to find a campsite nearby

thanks

Stu

Stu,

There is loads of room in the paddock field.  They did squash us into a small paddock area, hopefully get more room this year. Plus there was loads of space just next to our area.

The paddock is only a short walk down a footpath to the main corner/viewing area where there are bars and food.  Plus bar and food in the paddock and the free taxi service in and out of the village where all the evening entertainment is held.

Let us know what you plan to do and how many of you and when we get the itinerary for meals etc (included in our entry fee) there is an opportunity to buy, at a very reasonable cost, extra tickets for meals etc.

See you there,

Paul

• 2 months later...

Not long now, getting very excited  :d

:silver-westy:  :purple-westy:  :purple-westy:  plus a couple of non-Westfields on tour.

• Like 1

but your going rain master

• Like 1

but your going rain master

Don't say that Pete - Martin may have brought the rain with him last year.  But his luck has changed this year and he brought along the best weather that WSCC has ever been experienced at Harewood last weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are in Britanny and Martin isn't here but it's raining! How can that be?@@

Sun is due tomorrow

• Like 1

Lol serves you lot right for so going early  ???

I'm sat in my garden in SUNNY Milton Keynes so maybe my luck with the weather has changed Paul  :t-up:

• Like 1

Fuel shortage here in NW France. Many fuel stations with no diesel.

Problem may be over next week, you never know with the French. Not worth the risk so if heading over then arrive with a full tank!

Last news I heard was French government sending in riot cops to refineries to try and get fuel supplies back in order - Take a jerry can just in case and make sure you have a full tank of fuel this side of the channel

Fuel situation is getting better and now have the motorhome full of diesel and two gerry cans full of race fuel.

So relaxing in the sun on the SW Brittany coast. Enjoying the food, cider and wine and looking forward to St Goueno.

• Like 2

Where on SW Brittany coast are you?