Essex Mid Week 26th Aug - Cancelled! Will now be 2nd Sept

Pistol Pete

Yes was a good run out with lovely smooth new tarmac on the boreham road from boreham to gt leighes.

Well done to Kevin for meeting us at the chippy, glad you're all sorted and back on the road. Your car looks great and is a real tranformation, be good to see in the day light.

What's Kev done to the car? ?

The old Kevin appears to have gone AWOL so we replaced him. We might be looking out for a new Dave soon :) :)

You're probably thinking of the other Kev!

Whoops, sorry :d

The old Kevin appears to have gone AWOL so we replaced him. We might be looking out for a new Dave soon :) :)

Cries :(

Does anyone have Kev's number as he was interested in the track day thread?

Hey!!!!!  That's a fair point come to think of it  :(

I'm here, Dave I've replied to the Snetterton thread but will PM you my number anyway, if you send me a text I'll save yours as well