Essex Mid Week 26th Aug - Cancelled! Will now be 2nd Sept

Pistol Pete

---and of course, it was bright and sunny after 6.00pm today :d

7pm at the Lodge tomorrow evening, hopefully the weather gods will be kind to us this week.

I think we'll head over gt leighs way and end up at the chippy at Hatfield Peverel - difficult to cover large milage in the evening runs.

• Like 1

If Interlink deliver my rear light clusters in time for me to fit them and they work, I will be there.

Lights aren't arriving until about 3.30 and I don't want to rush fitting them. So I guess I will see you all at The Lodge Sunday week. Have fun tonight.

The sun is shining this week, so grap your sunnies and come and join us.

See you all shortly at the Lodge.

I'm not going to make this chaps :( gutted

Only just got on the train at Liverpool Street and need to stop off at Chelmsford and the westie is in Colchester... you see the problem :(

Poor Dave and Tim :cry: .      Yes thankyou, we had a lovely spirited drive with some nice twisty bits, only an hour but good fun.  Kevin turned up at the chippie with his revamped car having just fitfed his lights. He's into the 21st. century now :yes:

I almost came but could not get the v8 out past all the other parked ones