Show us your garage

TAFKARM

but what happens in the room with the windows, Mark? Or shouldn't I ask...

:d :D workshop

9282ee9c74711f37da8431fdb4a0d84f.jpg

• Like 1

It's quite hard to do my garage justice because there are no good viewpoints, what with stuff piled in corners etc. So I tried a wide angle approach with my Qumox Gopro clone.

a5b2d6ee-3e89-4ae7-9019-24ba183a1c9e_zps88033218-3c9c-4699-a837-bd641da34c02_zpscd031b16-a56f-4663-822a-4e9ea2d5ffab_zps17050001_zpsbrzbp60r.jpg

Bet that RSJ comes in handy , room for a lot more junk too  :)

It has in the past, Bernie. At least for someone before me - there's a big eye-bolt fitted to it. A previous owner owned a garage business dealing in Model T Fords and it's possible he used the eye-bolt for hauling engines out etc. The headroom is poor though as it is essentially a basement and the RSJ (double one actually) supports the back wall of the house above!

You are right about the junk, but I have hardly started in that area because I've lived there only two and a half years. The variant on the Parkinson's Law is that junk accumulates to fill the space available. I'm working on it...   :d

You don't have to 'work' to fulfill Parkinson's Law.  In my experience it just happens behind my back!

You don't have to 'work' to fulfill Parkinson's Law.  In my experience it just happens behind my back!

:d

Been waiting a while to post in here, but finally.... a full house!

temporary_zpsnwnknqxj.jpg

:d

Interior is less impressive, mind, but it's still nice to have...

WP_20141109_14_19_50_Pro_zpsfa9086de.jpg

• 4 months later...

This is what im currently working with / in :(

IMG_3431_zpszrifmsto.jpg

IMG_3432_zpsmh40oxvn.jpg

Anyone have any storage tips? I need to sort out all my shelving...

As it stands at the moment, car gone, tools gone...

FullSizeRender_zpsd3aycmrs.jpg

• Like 1

As it stands at the moment, car gone, tools gone...

FullSizeRender_zpsd3aycmrs.jpg

You moved already Russ?

This Friday - but stopped the lease on the garage effective tomorrow so had to find alternative interim storage arrangements. 

I'll miss you. 

(I wont)

Ahhh, Bolsover then, where on earth is that?                     Ah good, Google maps to the rescue.

Where The Beast lives! New lease of life for Dennis Skinner now the turn of the far left has come to pass!  :d