MSE Events Hullavington Fri 17 Apr

Mooch

The MX5 boys are going down the motorway so may drive past the petrol station. I've decided it's too cold in the mornings for a motorway jaunt so will take a leisurely stroll down the country roads, and probably be late anyway. I'll meet you at the track.

You're suggesting I'm keen and will be there first!?! Haha. 

You'll be there before Dom.  Everyone will be there before Dom..... :laugh:

Knackered! Imported my videos and will extract some suitable stills, add them to the 'album' and post them up here soon.

Official photographs will go on http://www.ack-photography.co.uk/ for those who didn't grab the details.

Good track layout ? Good day had by all ?

I've booked for the next one in the 8th May, anyone else doing the 8th ?

Yes and yeah!

I am free 8th May so could support that one!

Good track layout ? Good day had by all ?

I've booked for the next one in the 8th May, anyone else doing the 8th ?

Good day, bad day, really though.  Good day being really good fun with Westy mates and their cars, as well as the MX5 chaps who are always good value and the weather was ace, once it warmed up  :t-up:

Bad day, cos Dom's throttle bodies really work and I can no longer claim, Mazda SDV 1600/1800 bragging rights.  I couldn't keep up with him and I was trying!  Heck, was I trying!  You were flying, Dom!

• Like 2

Cant wait to get mine up and running, ill be there joining in 

That was the only objective of winter Mike. Now, you're not allowed to do any upgrades... I can't afford it :d

Videos taking an age to download onto the PC... but having a geek-out with the data recorded on the data logger in the meantime.

Dommo - make sure you post videos before graphs of oil pressure (or other data...)

I can't decipher oil pressure yet anyway... looking at the voltages it doesn't seem to have had a great connection. Looks like a bad connection getting worse throughout the morning. However, the fuel level exactly follows the lateral acceleration graph, which amuses me.

Don't go posting new theories you discover from that data  :)